Industrial Deals Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on September 3, 2011
Nice quality and feel but they do run small...so order a size up...ordered the size small for my 1o year old twins and they are big on them but I can still see they are too small for any adult. Bought as a Deal of the day for $10 and for that they are sure worth it..not sure I would pay $20 though...
on August 24, 2012
So glad that I read the reviews that these shirts run small. I normally wear an XL and cautiously ordered XXL. Very glad I did (really hate seeing the XXL on the tag...) because it fits like an XL. Other than the size, the colors are crisp, bright and clear and the shirt is good quality.
on December 26, 2012
College shirt looks nice and the material feels comfortable. Washes up well. Cool relaxing to wear. Nothing fancy just a nice shirt.
on February 11, 2013
Except that both of these ran "small" - they were ok - we were disappointed in both sizes! Pretty, tho
on January 2, 2014
I ordered this shirt for my husband. He loves it. Good fit. Light material, still looks good after over 100 washes.
on October 13, 2011
The quality of this shirt is poor, the sizes are tight and it's just an overall bad item, except that it's OSU.
on December 5, 2011
The shirt is a nice, good quality. However, the shirt seemed smaller than the size we ordered. Now it is my shirt, rather than my husband's! Make sure you order the next size up!
on October 25, 2012
The shirt was great. It runs a little small so although I normally wear an XL I ordered an XXL and it fit perfectly. Is it the best quality I've ever seen? No, but it is a great shirt for the price. Go Bucks!
on June 19, 2013
The shirt was kind of thin. I'm not sure if I would want to buy a shirt like this again.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.