Toy State 14" Rush And Rescue Police And Fire - Ambulance (Colors May Vary)
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$3.00 (13%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Safety and quality tested to ensure safe play
- Designed with realistic features in a smaller scale
- Completely non-toxic, safe for children
- When you see these lights in your rear view mirror you know to pull over for this Ambulance
- This amubulance features forward drive, engine and rescue sounds, music and vocal phrases
- Recommended for ages 3 and up
- 3 "AA" batteries included
- Colors May Vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Toystate 14" Rush And Rescue Police And Fire - Ambulance (Colors May Vary)
Both the boys like it, especially pushing the buttons to have it drive forward or backward. They do love the sirens and flashing lights, too.
One warning;if you get the fire engine as well, they might become a little frustrated that the ambulance doesn't respond, or travel, as fast as the fire engine.
But the price I paid, by the way, was only $10 (at Ross), so I am assuming that its regular price at any other stores shouldn't cost much more than 20 or 25 dollars.
UPDATE: JAN 2013
This is weird. I was on Amazon to review other product and was just curious to come back here and see my older posts. Now, this ambulance toy, that I reviewed, was no longer $40 some plus dollars! Plus, my personal photo of the toy provided here was removed!!!
Well, at least i am glad that my voice is heard and somebody didn't get ripped off and purchased it for more than $20.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My son loves the lights and the sirens! Thank goodness for the on/off switch. It doesn't shut the lights down or the forward and reverse function, but it makes it a much quieter... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Joe F
Great product, my son loves it and it is very light so he can carry it around.Published 14 months ago by Armando Acosta Hernï¿½ndez