Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 370 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 415 reviews
on January 18, 2015
This truck is wonderful! When it arrived it was boxed really well and was also wrapped in plastic! Its bigger then I thought it would be and has many features! I wasn't aware that at a push of 2 of the buttons the truck drives forward and backward! The other buttons talk, sirens blaze and it has rescue music with one button. Which leads me to tell you about a wonderful option of cutting off the sound without interrupting any of the other features! The ladder turns 360 and extends. My Son Loves this truck and it's one of his Favorites!!! This will be my go to for the next birthday gift I'll be buying!!
review image
0Comment| 101 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 2, 2013
I bought this fire truck and the police car by the same maker. My son loves them both.
Very well-built toys. I paid $17.24 + tax, for this truck and the same price for the car, but I see the price has already changed.
on March 3, 2017
Outstanding! i'm retired fireservice, and we bought this for my grandmotioned he was thrilled with all of the functions. He has a love for firetrucks, as do all boys and girls. It has many talking alarms, as well as lights and siren, as well as forward and reverse motion; CODE #3
on September 15, 2017
Asked our youngest grandson, "What do you want for your birthday?"
"A FIRE ENGINE!"

Got this one. He doesn't put it down. Tries to sleep with it. His older brothers bribe him to let them play with it. The boys are 5 and 7 (the two oldest are twins)
on June 26, 2014
We gave this to my son for Christmas when he was 3-and-a-half. He loves it!

It is a great size for him, and even for his 6 year old sister when she plays with him. It runs forward and back automatically depending on which buttons are pressed, and it has a siren, a horn like a fire truck would blow in traffic, and a voice that calls out a few sayings. The sounds are plenty loud enough for him to enjoy, but not so loud that they pierce adult eardrums! The only problem it's had was when one of the black "fire hoses" on the side (which are actually rigid plastic tubes) slipped out of place, but sliding it back in and adding a dot of superglue took care of that.

Based on the quality and his enjoyment, we're probably going to add the ambulance and police car to the family rescue force over the next year or so.
on July 13, 2017
Having firefighters in the family, toy fire trucks are a must have for the young ones and there have been many. This is the one that we all seem to like the best. Sound quality is better than most if not all of them. The lights are really exciting for the kids and the performance is the best overall that we have found.
on December 14, 2013
My nephew's favorite fire truck. It is a bit noisy, but it still works after some intense playing and banging around. I love the attention to detail and the fact that it hasn't broken and no pieces have come off of it.
on June 2, 2017
Great toy for the price. My 15 moth old loves it. It's pretty study too. The upper half of the ladder comes easily off that really isn't an issue.
on February 28, 2016
My grandson 2 1/2 loves this truck. He even sleeps with it. He loves to push the buttons and was even showing is his 6 month old brother all the special features. His parents say the song it plays is now his theme song. If you want to be the best grandma ever buy it! We had a lot of fun putting out fires and rescuing people while his parents went out to dinner:)
on August 14, 2017
Kind of cheap feeling. Lightweight plastic and the ladder broke off within a month of use. My son didn't care about the quality and still played with it. He loved the siren sound and horn sounds that the engine would make.