- Series: Routledge New Works in Accounting History
- Hardcover: 320 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (November 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0815322380
- ISBN-13: 978-0815322382
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,990,757 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants : Foundation for a Profession (New Works in Accounting History)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Books with Buzz
"Killers of the Flower Moon" is a twisting, haunting true-life murder mystery about one of the most monstrous crimes in American history. See more
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?