- Series: Development of Western Resources (Paperback)
- Paperback: 360 pages
- Publisher: University Press of Kansas (February 21, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0700609393
- ISBN-13: 978-0700609390
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,339,116 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
State Trust Lands: History, Management, and Sustainable Use (Development of Western Resources) 0th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
"This is the definitive source for a comprehensive look at state trust lands. The subject is timely and the authors eminently qualified."—Pat McElroy, deputy supervisor of Washington State Department of Natural Resources
From the Back Cover
"This is the definitive source for a comprehensive look at state trust lands. The subject is timely and the authors eminently qualified."--Pat McElroy, deputy supervisor of Washington State Department of Natural Resources
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|