- Series: Handbook of Statistics (Book 14)
- Hardcover: 733 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier Science; 1 edition (December 25, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0444819649
- ISBN-13: 978-0444819642
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #655,150 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Statistical Methods in Finance, Volume 14 (Handbook of Statistics) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured resources for residents
Explore these featured titles for medical residents. Learn more
A comprehensive reference work for teaching at graduate level and research in empirical finance. The chapters cover a wide range of statistical and probabilistic methods applied to a variety of financial methods and are written by internationally renowned experts.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I found around five to eight of the 23 chapters to be weak. The remaining are excellent surveys. The book is dated 1996 so the material is late 1995 to early 1996 vintage.
The relevant chapters from this book are required reading for all my Ph.D. students.