Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on May 27, 2014
My instructor said I needed an access code but the code that came with this book when I entered it said that it had already been used. I feel like if the computer says "with online content printed access code) then it should include it!

It ended up turning out that I didnt need an actual code for the class just the free study materials that come with the book. However, if your teacher is requiring you to purchase the cengage subscription to turn in HW and Tests via Cengage then you do not want to get this book because it doesn't include that code.
on February 11, 2015
This book was used in one of my MBA stats classes for supplemental information and I found Google a better resource than this book! I did not like the way the book was put together, it made all of the concepts over complicated and was not an easy resource to use. I can't imagine having to actually read and use the book for a class.
on January 11, 2015
A pretty good book. Not too complicated or overly technical. Does a good job of easing into the material without overwhelming you with ambiguous equations. There wasn't much emphasis on Economics specifically though. So it was more of a basic book, at least in the chapter we used.
on December 6, 2015
How can I find out if the book I got I actually PURCHASED it and not RENTED? It was super cheap and I am thinking I don't own it. How can I find this out and if I need to return?
on November 10, 2015
All the stars because it came on time and it was in good condition, not because of the content. It isn't a great book if you are looking to understand/learn statistics on your own.
on October 2, 2013
I believe this book is overpriced, there are several other books which are at par with this book for fraction of cost.
on January 25, 2016
I purchased this book for school. It does a good job explaining the rules and giving examples.
on February 4, 2017
ok
on October 4, 2014
I appreciate that the book is cheap but it lacks the online materials. Can't have everything though
on October 30, 2015