Staub 4 Quart Round Cocotte, Graphite Grey (1102418)
|Price:||+ $18.95 shipping|
|You Save:||$17.19 (6%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made in France , Heavy weight tight-fitting lid retains moisture spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid Lids are oven safe up to 500F/260C , Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops including gas electric glass ceramic induction and halogen
- Unique interior matte texture results in exceptional browning , Dishwasher safe hand wash recommended
- Like all enameled cast iron cookware, our handcrafted pieces are fired upside-down in a kiln. To ensure thorough enameling, they are rotated with each coat. This might result in minor color variations from where the rim rested on the rack.
- Tight fitting flat lid features self-basting spikes for continuous, even distribution of juices throughout cooking, so food is moist and flavorful.
- Interior black matte enamel finish produces a natural non stick surface that is more resistant to scratches and chips. It won’t discolor or rust and never needs seasoning.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Like or dislike for instant recommendations
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven With Loop Handles, 5 qt
STAUB Cast Iron Round Cocotte, 3.75-qt, White Truffle
Lodge Pro-Logic 4 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Pre-Seasoned Pot with Self-Basting Lid and Easy Grip Handles
Staub 4 Qt. Round Cocotte-cherry Red
Lodge Enameled Dutch Oven, 6 Qt, Midnight Chrome
|Sold By||Bellevue Design Co.||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Graphite Gray||Cast Iron||White Truffle||Black||Cherry||Midnight Chrome|
|Item Dimensions||14.40 x 10.20 x 5.70 inches||12.62 x 10.38 x 6.30 inches||12.30 x 9.80 x 5.80 inches||11.42 x 11.02 x 5.91 inches||44.20 x 9.45 x 5.91 inches||14.13 x 12.88 x 6.75 inches|
|Material||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Stainless Steel||Cast Iron||iron||Cast Iron|
|Size||4 qt||5 qt||3.75-qt||4 qt||4qt.||6 Qt|
The Staub cocotte is unsurpassed for slow-cooking meats and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. The innovative lid features tiny spikes on the interior that continually release condensed liquid back onto the food, yielding moist, flavorful results. Staub's special matte black enamel interior and self-basting spiked lid guarantee perfect browning and braising for flavor-enhanced food. With their exquisite enamel finish, each piece transitions beautifully from the kitchen to the table. From comfort food to sumptuous suppers, every dish is special when served in Staub. Staub enameled cast iron cookware is the choice of the world's best chefs. With exceptional durability, it is perfect for day-to-day use in both gourmet home kitchens and prestigious restaurants around the world. Built to last a lifetime, these heirloom pieces can be passed from generation to generation.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did have a little bit of an issue with the texture of the exterior finish on the Matte Black, and contacted Staub's customer service. I worked with Susan, who was absolutely exceptional, and they were very gracious in rectifying the problem. That service alone, would not make me hesitate to purchase another Staub product.
Top international reviews
One thing is that I'm actually really glad I got the 5Qt in the end, as it is the perfect size for 1-4 people. I think the 4 qt. would have been a tad too small for my recipes, so it all worked out in the end.
Thanks Amazon and Cutlery and Beyond! I'll definitely do business with this merchant again. (P.S. They included their brochure, they have excellent prices on Wustov knives and sets!)
Das Design des Deckels mag Geschmacksache sein. Gedacht ist die Form damit man Eiswürfel darauf legen kann die den Deckel kühlen sollen und so das "Abregnen" des Wasserdampfes im Inneren verbessern soll. Nutzen tue ich diese Funktion aber nicht.
Anzumerken ist, dass der Griff sich nach der ersten Benutzung im 250°C heißen Backofen etwas ins Messingfarbene verfärbt. Allerdings ist das bei Edelstahl ganz normal. Nur verchromter Billigstahl würde sich nicht verfärben.