Stay-Fit Lunch 2 Go Container, EZ Freeze
|Price:||$7.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Locking lid with freezer gel
- Spork and Knife Included
- BPA (Bisphenol-A) free
- 3- Compartment tray
- Compartment in lid for utensils napkins etc
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Stay-Fit Lunch 2 Go Container, EZ Freeze
Stay Fit Lunch Chiller, EZ Freeze B002A1LGH8
Stay Fit Snack Stacker, EZ Freeze B003ODRYM2
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||PTP Flash Deals||iEnjoyware|
|Dimensions||2.5 inches x 6.75 inches x 9 inches||3 inches x 5.5 inches x 5.5 inches||8 inches x 3.5 inches x 3.5 inches||3.8 inches x 5.8 inches x 5 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.6 pounds||0.6 pounds||0.7 pounds||0.35 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
I used the container and made certain everything snapped on tightly and found every compartment had leaked into the other compartments. Worst of all the items leaked out of the container into my son's lunch bag -ugh a big mess. The items were not even that leaky: pasta, peanut-butter and apples (for dipping.)
The freezer lid is a little heavy either way (frozen or unfrozen.) The freezer cube is attached to the lid, so you have to freeze the whole lid, which is a little weird- but certainly not terrible. The lid for the utensils is a little hard to open for me, so much more for a toddler.
All in all, its a decent container for dry goods mostly.
I bought this item at a store, and it was packaged in a box, so I couldn't look inside to discover the following. (And also, I lost the receipt so I wasn't able to return it.)
1. The lid on the condiments/silverware compartment may not last very long. It makes an ominous cracking noise every time I open it.
2. The built-in ice pack is indeed built-in... as in attached to the inside of the lid. I assumed that it would pop in and out of the lid for easier washing, but it does not.
3. Forget about washing, the built-in ice pack also means you have no lid to put (LOOSELY) on top of your lunch when you heat it up. I usually do this to retain heat and moisture and prevent spatter.
4. The lid seems to be leakproof to the outside of the container, but it does not even slightly prevent leaking or transfer between compartments. To make best use of this container, you need three large dry food items. No sauces, juices, etc. Small items (peas, corn) will easily get jostled between compartments as well.
5. Typically, with other containers, you make the food and pack it into a container, refrigerate it, and then when you're ready to go to work, you pack the container with a freezer brick. I'm not really sure how that translates to this container, because you have to freeze the entire lid.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was really hoping that this container would work out but it is really bulky. I can't fit it in my normal size lunch box. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Christina Lianne Chun
The top is too heavy. Skip this one and get the Benito box it's more costly but worth it.Published 9 months ago by Mrs. K. Healy