- File Size: 2300 KB
- Print Length: 242 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1974130592
- Publisher: Pink Cashmere Publishing, LLC (May 16, 2017)
- Publication Date: May 16, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B072FGX91V
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,169 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$12.00|
Save $9.01 (75%)
Stay with Me (Strickland Sisters Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ryan Boye, a native of Louisiana, is the embodiment of luscious and sinfully swagarif!!! Is that a new word…yes…does he encompass it…to the nth power. Ryan has never been short of companionship…never lacked female attention…just lacked the urge to focus on one lady, less known a relationship. He’s a business man that travels and his success has also allowed him to frolic among the tulips with women that sought to tie him down…without success. So what happens when his nostrils pick up a scent that causes him to falter in his steps, in his quest to devour and conquer…when all he can see if this voluptuous lady that resides next door? When you’ve already decided that you’re not the settling down type, and there’s a song that has you whistling ‘Soon As I Get Home’…can a ‘Rolling Stone’ lay his hat down and call a house a home?
Stay With Me is my sophomore AH read and I am just as enchanted with these new characters and their camaraderie as I was with those from my introductory read. I’m really vibing with Alexandria’s penmanship, her creativity and her elaboration of life, love and laughter. The Strickland Sister’s are memorable characters that will reside in the niche of your memory bank as she has painted a vivid picture of three completely different sisters who share so much love, confidence and strength. Stay With Me is a refreshing read consumed with relatably flawed characters fighting issues revolved around their upbringing, filtered with doubts, insecurities, stubbornness, dedication, laughs, and wonderful plots that evolve with the characters growth. A note to the faint hearted, explicit love scenes added the extra extra extra spicey to the menu...the full meal deal. LOL Thoroughly enjoyable tale!! Kudo’s Ms. House!! Kudo’s!!! 4.38
- I'll pass on the hero. He's not terrible to the heroine but his transformation seems too whimsical to be believed. He literally goes from being a dog, to being in love in 1 month. Reason: he is just that attracted to the heroine. And let's not forget the weird stalkerish/obsessive moments like watching his girlfriend pee in the middle of the night because he just loves her so much.....????
-Inconsistent family dynamic. Now I know that no family is perfect but the way the heroine's family is written has way too many cracks in their story. E.g. if the heroine's father has such a bad/superficial relationship with his girls, then why is he paying for his last daughter (28 years old) to keep receiving multiple advanced degrees while she still lives at home? Also, if you've NEVER had a falling out with your father and you are responsible for cooking his 30th wedding anniversary dinner, why doesn't he have your cellphone number?
- Too many inappropriate reactions to problems. You have a history bad relationships, but want your boyfriend (with his promiscuous past and in his first ever monogamous relationship) to marry you after 4 months of dating just as reassurance so you can move with him to another state. What??
Like I said, the writing isn't bad. But too many inconsistencies. I couldn't suspend reality.
Most recent customer reviews
Loved this story line. The family drama was too much.Read more