Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Stay Put Big Girl and Boy Bed - Semicircle Bed Rail Bumper Pad for Toddler
- Our patent pending design helps keep children from rolling off their bed's while they sleep
- Order one bumper pad for use on just one side of the mattress, order two or more if you need protection on multiple sides of your child's mattress.
- Safety first, more secure and safer than using pillows to keep children on their beds, no entrapment worries!
- Light weight and easy to install, only requires placing the bumper pad on top of the mattress pad and below the fitted sheet
- Place the bumper pad where you need it and forget about it, the foam will stick to the mattress pad and will not move once the fitted sheet is placed on top and it will never go flat
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Purchased this for my 2 year old as he moved into a "big boy" bed which is high enough off of the ground if he were to fall out, it would hurt. Read morePublished 5 hours ago by Stacey C.
It keeps my 3 yr old in his bed. No tools involved. Easy to take on and off. Sometimes my son uses it as a pillow. It stays put and doesn't shift aroundPublished 12 hours ago by Amazon Customer
I like it as it is very practical and soft, but it has a very strong plastic smell at the beginning, it takes 3 days to let the smell go.Published 17 hours ago by iris
This is an amazing product is a great sleeping solution for our family!Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Works great for my daughter who kept rolling out of her bed.Published 1 day ago by Kristen M. Schunk
it work well but can be pushed if the child catches it just right with their footPublished 3 days ago by TERRY PYNES
These are the best. I first got the inflatable ones and one of them got a hole in it within a month. We use these at home full time rather than rails, for our toddler. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Lucy
This thing is awesome. We have used the metal rail that gets tucked under the bed and secured with straps and this thing is hands down the superior choice to prevent kids rolling... Read morePublished 7 days ago by Hopels