Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stay Tuned
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

Format: Paperback|Change

on July 30, 2016
I was absolutely put off when they killed the nicest person in the book and it helped the main character achieve her "perfect" life. I felt used and abused for reading it.
on February 16, 2016
I really enjoyed Stay Tuned! It was a light, fun read that had several laugh-out-loud moments. I love the author's writing style. You can even sense her humor and moments of 'rolling her eyes'. Great book for an afternoon of fun reading. The characters were easy to like (or not like). I highly encourage readers to check it out!
on December 18, 2015
A delightful refreshing read that has very like able characters & an interesting plot that really grabs you!
on September 18, 2015
Predictable. Cheesy. Elementary. Entirely too long. No substance at all. Sad I wasted my time on it. Pass it up.
on August 6, 2015
Enjoyed this book, but 62 Chapters? SIXTY-TWO-CHAPTERS! I was able to get past it though because it was an easy read. I also enjoyed the audio version while I was driving. THANK YOU for not overdoing the southern accent!
on February 25, 2015
Great Book
on December 19, 2014
Interesting story that kept me reading, and I enjoyed most of the characters. Storyline struck me as a coming-of-age tale for a middle aged woman instead of a teenager which was a nice change of pace for me. Minus a star because the pacing was off, while most of the book was slow the last few chapters seemed like a race to wrapped up every angle as fast and clean as possible, and the ending was a bit too tidy which played into that. Still worth it for the kindle price and will consider this author again.
If you want a really good story to read, I highly recommend reading Stay Tuned. It sucked me in from the very beginning. It literally took me less than 24 hours to read it. That is how into this story I got.

You instantly relate to Melissa, a woman struggling to have a career and keep her marriage from going to crap all at the same time. Something that is never easy to do. She fears, with good reason that her husband may be having an affair. How is she supposed to handle that right in the middle of a career change?

On top of that she is trying to see after her mom who is in a nursing home suffering from dementia. Every visit Melissa hopes to get just a little glimmer of her mom and not the stranger that she has become due to her illness.

I got a good laugh out of the Post-it note messages shared between Melissa and her husband Chris. That made me think of the scene on Sex and the City where Burger breaks up with Carrie via a Post-it note left on her computer.

This book will make you laugh. And a couple of times make you cry. But it is well worth reading. I highly recommend it!
on December 16, 2014
This was a great easy read...cute story!
on November 25, 2014
Wonderful shipper and wonderful product!! Arrived just as promptly as I was told it would! And in exactly in condition described!! Trust this shipper!