- File Size: 1318 KB
- Print Length: 68 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: August 5, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B013J6XCXS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#986,992 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #375 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Green Housecleaning
- #1077 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
- #2076 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
Staying Home in Your 70s, 80s, and Beyond: A Practical Guide to Staying in Your Own Homes as long as possible Kindle Edition
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
and most are about the home renovations needed or the financial aspects. Many are written by well-meaning caregivers, and frankly, can be condescending. The author of this book has "been there, and done ( or doing) that." I found its tone refreshing as well as helpful. It includes the usual lighting, nonslip flooring, etc. recommendations, but also talks about attitude, exercise, and knowing your limitations. I would include getting a tai chi DVD in the exercise section, though.