Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 463 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 496 reviews
Demi Lovato's book is amazing. Filled with quotes she has personally chosen, it really describes her as a person, and shows how much she is willing to do to support those in need. Although I haven't finished reading yet, each day I read a page and it inspires my day. It's well worth reading.
on April 29, 2017
This journal is a nice pairing with the staying strong book, or for writing about things that you might not want to put into another journal. I appreciate the quotes on some of the pages and drawings included as well. Sometimes those pages inspire me to write about things I might have otherwise skipped. Lovely and would buy again.
on February 1, 2017
This is a great book to read on a daily basis. It has an inspiring quote for every day of the year. Demi Lovato shares her opinion on each subject of the day and gives you a goal to try to complete at the end of each passage. It's empowering, motivational and mindful. I highly recommend this book for anyone who looking to boost their self-esteem or gain some guidance and confidence.
on December 19, 2015
This is a super fun and easy read if your just needing a little bit of inspiration for the day. I have many other daily devotions and daily inspiration books however, Im a full time working mom. So if I'm in a time crunch, I pick this up.
It was shipped without any hassle and without delay. Im very happy with this book. Great for all ages!
on February 23, 2014
I chose to rate this as a five star book because simply put, it's perfect! Great condition and an amazing inspiration! I read Staying Strong: 365 Days a Year every single day when I wake up and it really gets me through the day with a smile. It's absolutely wonderful to have something reminding you every day of your self worth and more, and more importantly, to Stay Strong. The book has good quotes and awesome messages to go with them that help to start the day off right, even if you were in tears last night. I'd recommend it to anybody at all- young or old, but especially if you find yourself wanting a little guidance. Staying Strong: 365 Days a Year is definitely a five star book!
on July 7, 2016
Got this for my sister and she loved it! she is a huge Demi fan. She was super excited for the book but she had no idea that I had also gotten tickets for her concert. She cried with joy! So with or without concert tickets, a Demi Fan will LOVE.
on June 4, 2017
Love Demi Lovato, she's an inspiration, each day has inspiring words to read and think about, I'd buy a "sequel" if there was one.
on February 6, 2014
The only reason I gave this book 4 stars was because I have yet to read it myself. I purchased this book for my brother since both he and I are fans of Demi's music. I had caught my brother reading it several times at Barnes and Noble and found it on Amazon for a cheaper price and purchased it for him. My brother has endured bullying throughout middle school and has overcame many obstacles to get to where he is at now, a more confident and happy teenage boy. He has told me the book is filled with many very inspirational quotes that has helped him with his insecurities.
on August 4, 2017
This is a great companion to the book. I use it to journal on the days I align with. I love the quotes throughout the journal and try to reflect on those as well.
on January 18, 2014
I bought this for my 32yo daughter--mother of my two grandchildren and often operating from a 15yo ego state. She at first was kind of miffed--like I thought she was akin to a 20yo girl, you know? But after about a week she said to herself "my mom must have bought this for a reason" and started picking it up and reading a page a night. After another week she was nearly glowing when she told me how much the daily passages are giving her strength to change and love herself. I'm so glad for her. There's always hope, and we need all the help we can get. Thanks for sharing, Demi :-)