Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

67%
33%

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on March 4, 2014
Had the mount for the iPod Touch, so am upgrading. iPhone has built in image stabilisation, so this is an incremental improvement cf having the 'wow' factor, but nevertheless does give a smooth and crisp transition. Recommend for serious amateurs who want a decent pan handheld, without having to use a tripod.
on February 16, 2013
if you already have the go pro mount, this is a great addition for lowlight or indoor situations. I think the iphone does a little better job with sound as well and it is the hands down choice if you want to share your content in realtime through ustream or immediately after capture with Facebook or other social networks.
on April 1, 2013
This product worked great for shooting video with my IPhone 4S. Phone fits very firmly and mounts to my camera tripod very well. I would recommend this product to anyone. Solid product!
on January 30, 2013
this worked just great. I used it to film my wedding and it made the iphone very stable on the tripod. I am now using it at work for different projects. Well worth it.
on November 5, 2011
This snugly fits my iPhone 4s. However, it will not accomadate a cased iPhone. I'm giving it a 5 rating because it does what's its supposed to do. However, since I keep a case on my iPhone at all times ,constantly dropping phone, I will have to get something different.