Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative Paperback – Illustrated, February 28, 2012
Books with Buzz
Discover the latest buzz-worthy books, from mysteries and romance to humor and nonfiction. Explore more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"Austin Kleon is positively one of the most interesting people on the Internet... Kleon makes an articulate and compelling case for combinatorial creativity and the role of remix in the idea economy."
"Breezy and fun and yes, scary. Scary because it calls your bluff."
"A quick, easily digestible read that is particularly relevant in today's digital world."
"Filled with well-formed advice that applies to nearly any kind of work."
From the Back Cover
- Steal like an artist.
- Don’t wait until you know who you are to get started.
- Write the book you want to read.
- Use your hands.
- Side projects and hobbies are important.
- The secret: do good work and share it with people.
- Geography is no longer our master.
- Be nice. (The world is a small town.)
- Be boring. (It’s the only way to get work done.)
- Creativity is subtraction.
- Item Weight : 8.8 ounces
- ISBN-10 : 9780761169253
- Paperback : 160 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-0761169253
- ASIN : 0761169253
- Publisher : Workman Publishing; Illustrated Edition (February 28, 2012)
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 0.56 x 6.06 inches
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,961 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: