Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 121-130 of 1,476 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,704 reviews
on July 24, 2014
This isn't a bad book, but it's a very short, very light book. It took me an hour to read. An hour.

I feel like this was really written for people who don't read books. Each chapter is short and breezy, like a blog post. There's lots of illustrations. That's not a bad thing, but it's disappointing in a book that I spent $6 on.

If you're looking for some nice advice on being creative, you could buy this book, or you could read a bunch of blog posts for free.
on January 7, 2017
A nice little thoughtsnack if you are feeling uninspired or unoriginal...now I want to dig in and make more things...to add more creativity to everything...to add more play to work...
on November 16, 2015
Really fun quick read and some interesting insights. It was very sparce though. Not a whole lot of information so i wish I'd tried to find it at the library first.
on May 4, 2016
Loved the suggestions in this book. Started a logbook of things I did and it's much more empowering than a to do list
on December 6, 2016
An inspiring easy read that looks at the evolution of creativity and how at this stage in human development originality is more a matter of building upon what preceded rather than starting from scratch. If you're stuck in a creative rut and need a little inspiration or a fresh perspective, this book is for you.
on May 15, 2017
A nice little book, easy to read with plenty of pictures. Sound advice on the creative
process… Time to get to work!
on April 11, 2017
I needed inspiration. Here it is. Not a long reading book about being positive. Short, one, two page ideas for refiring your creativity. Just what I (and my wife it turns out) needed!
on April 29, 2017
GREAT
on September 9, 2014
This book is a fast read. It may not hold the answers to a specific question you may have, but it will spark ideas of your own to propel you in your own direction. I pick up the book from time to time, when I feel I am in a creative rut, and it never fails to deliver. A few chapter titles are; Practice Productive Procrastination, Stand Next to the Talent, Stay Out of Debt and my favorite is Keep a Logbook. Great for an artist or wanna be artist.
on August 13, 2016
A kick ass book for anyone in need of a little inspiration. I couldn't put it down, and even though I read it forever ago now, I still think about it often enough. It made an impression!