Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Stealth Cam 8MP 30IR Game Camera
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TRIAD: 8.0 Megapixel (3 resolutions) 8MP/4MP/2.0MP, HD Video recording 5-180 seconds
- 30 IR Emitters/80ft range with Reflex Trigger - .5 seconds, Matrix Blur Reduction
- New Intuitive backlit menu programming
- Manual Shot capability, Secure Lock password protection and SD Card slot up to 32GB
- Test Mode, Video output, USB output
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Stealth Cam G30
The Stealth Cam G30 serves as an important tool for planning hunts with features a user will appreciate and expect to find in a scouting camera. The Retina technology is an advanced low-light sensitivity mode that captures crisp clear photos at pre-dawn or late evening, eliminating low light, poor quality pictures. The Matrix blur reduction dramatically reduces blurred effects resulting in sharper, clearer images, virtually eliminating undesirable photos that many scouting camera owners find annoying. The G30 never misses a crucial moment with the ultra-fast trigger speed utilizing the Reflex .75-second trigger and the Multi-Zone detection that covers multiple zones of angle and distance, maximizing the camera’s triggering accuracy. This scouting camera sets the standards, and beyond in the industry with the GEO-Tag GPS meta-tagging system which allows landowners to manage the cameras and animals with ease by pinpointing location and tracking favorite sites. The G30 is now multi lingual (English/ French/ German/ Spanish) allowing for simple operating instructions for multiple nationalities.
The TRIAD 3-in-1 technology is an amazing tool to have when deciding on a scouting camera. The TRIAD allows a user to choose three beneficial options for recording a shot. Still mode takes Hi-Res single photos, and a time-lapse mode with PIR override, captures an image if the subject walks by, ensuring nothing is overlooked in the woods. The HD Video recording can be programed to record 5-180 seconds with audio. The video quality of the G30 scouting camera offers the highest recording quality available. The Rapid-fire Burst Mode can conduct one to nine exposures per triggering certifying not a movement is missed in this option. This camera offers an active time setting, preset time and date (CST), image enhancements, faster recovery time and simple to set up with the pre-programmed options. The Secure Lock digital protection feature offers password protection rendering the camera access nearly impossible. Battery life is an important factor when setting up scouting cameras so Stealth Cam engineered the G30 to optimize energy efficiency, which prolongs the life of a single set of batteries, getting more shots and with less maintenance.
Designed and engineered in the U.S.A.
Proven leader, proven quality.
- 8.0 MP (3 Resolutions) 8MP/4MP/2MP
- HD VIdeo recording 5-180 seconds w/audio
- Time Lapse with PIR Override
- Reflex Trigger- <1 seconds
- 30 IR Emitters/ 80ft range
- Intuitive backlit menu programming
- Matrix Advanced Blur Reduction
- Retina Low Light sensitivity
- 16:9 Wide Image Ratio
- Quick Set Pre-Programmed option
- Burst Mode 1-9 images per triggering
- 5-59 sec / 1-59 min recovery time out
- Time/Date/Moon Phase/Temp/Name Stamp
- GEO-TAG GPS Tagging
- Multi Lingual (English/French/German/Spanish)
- Secure Lock password protection
- SD Memory Card capacity up to 32GB
30 IR Emitters
30 night time emitters help illuminate an area of a range of 80 feet.
Quick Set Programming
Easy Quick Set has three Preset modes, along with manual set-up mode, preventing frustration as you set up your gear in the field.
External 12V Power Jack
Additional power option, the unit has a 12V power port. Power supply sold separately.
SD Card Slot
Camera will accept up to 32GB SD memory card.