Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Stealth Cam G42 No-Glo Trail Game Camera STC-G42NG
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- RETINA(Sub1-‐Second Trigger) – Superior low light performance for extended nighttime range
- 42 "BLACK" IR Emitters/100ft range
- Reflex Trigger - .5 seconds
- New Intuitive backlit menu programming
- Burst Mode 1-9 images per triggering. The STC-G42NG take a standard Mini-B USB.
- Manual shot capability with Secure Lock password protection built in SD Card slot up to 32GB
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- 10.0 Megapixel (4 resolution settings) 10mp / 8mp / 4mp / 2mp
- HD Video recording 5-180 seconds w/ audio
- Time Lapse Function w/ PIR Override
Stealth Cam G42Ng 10 MP Trail Camera
Packed with features, the Stealth Cam G42NG 10MP Trail Camera captures high-quality 10MP pictures and five- to 180-second of HD videos with audio. 42 black IR emitters reach up to 100 ft. and won't spook nighttime game. Retina low-light-sensitivity technology catches light and disperses IR illumination to create a detailed, evenly lit scene. Matrix Blur Reduction takes crisp images of moving subjects in IR mode. Multi-Zone detection offers more accurate coverage, while the Reflex trigger snaps pictures in under a second. Rapid-fire burst mode takes up to nine photos after being triggered, and time-lapse mode with PIR override catches images of game over set periods of time. Fast setup with preprogrammed or manual modes. Five- to 59-second and one- to 59-minute recovery timeout. Secure password. Time, date, moon-phase, temperature and name stamps. Intuitive backlit display. USB and video output. Accepts SD cards up to 32GB (not included). Uses eight AA batteries (not included). External power jack for 12-volt battery. 5-1/2"H x 4"W x 2-1/2"D.
- Compact and capable game camera - packed with features
- 4 resolution settings ranging from 2 MP up to 10 MP
- Fast Reflex trigger system - 1/2 second activation
- TRIAD 3-in-1 technology - captures still images, HD video, and time lapse shots
- Records video clips of 5-180 seconds with audio
- QuickSet setup - quick and easy setup with the flick of a switch
- No glow Black IR flash - 42 LEDs illuminate targets up to 100' away
- Matrix Advanced blur reduction technology - more clear nighttime shots
- Retina low light sensitivity technology
- Multi-Zone detection capability
- Secure Lock password protection
- Burst Mode - 1-9 images per trigger activation
- Time, date, temperature, moon phase, name, and GPS stamp on every image and video
- External LCD counter
- Uses 8 AA batteries (not included)
- Requires SD card up to 32GB (not included)
- External power jack for 12V battery box
- Durable weather proof housing
- H: 5.5" / W: 4.0" / D: 2.5"
Actual photos from the G42NG
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm so impressed that I took the time to provide feedback along with some photos taken recently with the camera.
What I Like: Black flash day pictures (no deer spooking)
Fast Trigger time (0.5 second)
Motion pictures are good (not many blurry motion pictures)
Day pictures are good
Very few false triggers which means fewer worthless pictures to scroll through
What I don't Like: It's thick which is good, but it's a strap with a buckle
Video file size is large
Slow Recovery Time (or time in between pictures) - 6 seconds
Night pictures are a bit grainy, particularly pictures at 40-50 ft or more (if this is a problem consider a low-glow camera)
On Par with Most cameras: Size (5.5" x 4" x 2.75")
Programming on the custom setting is easy enough
Battery Life seems standard
I hope this review helps you in your decision. If so, please click the "helpful" button. Thanks!
The product is just as most describe it. Solid built, quality workmanship, etc. but important information has been left out of the instructions & product description from the manufacturer. I just got off the phone with their customer service about 1 hour ago (1-26-15) because all of my pics were coming out very blurry & grainy. The first question he asked me was what brand of card did I have- he said he camera is supported by 2 brands- SanDisk & PNY. I explained I had a Class 10 32gb PNY SD card(second card I had bought as first was class 4). The new 32gb card I got was A MICRO card with the adapter that comes with it.
That's when he told me that NO Micro cards were supported by the camera. I explained I had not seen anywhere in the instructions nor advertising/promotions stated that fact. The Stealth Cam tech guy said it was in the instructions, but I got my manual out & there was no mention of the unsupported Micro cards. I was surprised that he had told me it was in the instructions when in fact it had not.
If I am wrong about this please let me know & I will change my rating.
***UPDATE***. I have owned this camera for about 6 months now I am so pleased with the camera I am now rating the product 5 stars
instead of the three stars I first rated it due to the SPECIFIC type of memory card. The recommended card is the full size
Card that is a type 10 NOT A MICRO with the adapter whether it is a Type 10 or not. These memory cards have super fast
transfer rates so the abilities of the camera can be seen in perfect clarity.
BTW- go ahead & spend the few extra dollars for the Energizer Ultimate batteries they really work well. I had the camera
out for about 6 weeks taking LOTS of pics, etc, the batteries were still full strength. Picture clarity, distance of detection,
& excellent camera standby to help make an excellent product.
New 5 star rating for camera because it's AWESOME! Just make sure to get the right memory card & use the best batteries