Stealth Handgun Hanger Safe Quick Access Electronic Pistol Security Box
|Price:||$129.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Holds 3 Handguns at the Ready and 2 Handguns Flat - Max Capcity: 5
- Quick Access Spring Loaded Drop Down Door with Red Interior Light and Optional Silent Mode
- Solid Steel Construction with Anti-Pry Tabs and High Strength Locking Latch
- High Strength Security Cable Included, High Density Foam Interior with Scratch Resistant Rods
- External Dimensions: 9" H x 9" W x 12" D / Weighs: 15 lbs / CA DOJ APPROVED
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Quick Access, At The Ready Storage
Inspired by tactical enthusiasts' desire for handguns at the ready, there is nothing faster than a drop down door and your choice of 3 "hanging" handguns to choose from. Stealth Handgun Hanger Safe utilizes three steel rods to hold your three favorite handguns at the ready. Coated in a heat shrink tubing, the rods are protected to ensure the inside of the barrels are not scratched, damaged or marred. Just slide your handgun on to the rod and you are ready for action.
Two-Piece Heavy Duty Spring Loaded Drop Down Door
New and Improved, the Stealth Handgun Hanger door is now comprised of a 2-piece steel door over 3/8" thick. Spring loaded, the door quickly drops right after the correct combination is entered. The weight of the door is so heavy, Stealth added a speed reducer that catches the door just before it slams onto a hard surface for a soft finish. The door is also recessed from the frame and when added with the thickness and latch strength, it makes this safe nearly impossible to pry open.
Electronic Lock with Interior Light, Key Override and All Foam Interior
The quick access Electronic Keypad stores your choice of a 6 digit combination and illuminates with a blue light after the first button is activated. With audible feedback, you'll know the button has been pushed and after the correct combination is completed, the door drops down activating a red interior light allowing you to easily see inside, even in the dark. New to the Handgun Hanger Safe is an optional silent mode, simply press the change combination button 6 times and all buttons and functions will be silenced making your safe completely Stealth. In the back of the safe is an interior shelf capable of storing an additional 1 large clip or 2 small clips. The safe is completely lined with high density foam on all sides and finished with a Stealth tactical black paint job. Maximum capacity for the Stealth Handgun Hanger Safe is 5 handguns and 2 clips.
Free Security Cable and Four Bolt Down Holes
Located on the bottom of the safe are 4 bolt down holes. A free security cable is also included to ensure a thief is unable to just pick up the safe and open it on their own time. With all solid steel construction, a thick steel door and the battery located on the inside, this safe is insanely difficult to tamper with and extremely pry-resistant, preventing unauthorized access and leaving you feeling confident that your children will not be able to access your handguns.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
This version is big enough to take five medium sized semi-automatics You can also use the shelf for your passport or other valuables you want readily available but don't use every day. You should, however, practice opening it and removing the weapon with an unloaded firearm several times before counting on it in an emergency. It is pretty straight forward opening it, enter the code and the front door drops open and the light is on. It is very smooth to get to your weapon quickly. Highly recommended!
When I shop on Amazon I rely heavily on other people’s reviews to help me make the right choice on what to buy and what not to buy. I depend on other people’s honesty to help me make wise choices when purchasing items here on Amazon.com. So in turn I always make sure to leave my HONEST opinions on products that I review. I try to give as much detail as I can when I can without being long winded. If you have any questions for me on something I failed to mention, please ask and I will respond quickly. Please be assured the product has earned the rating I have given.
** Please click YES below if this review was helpful
My purpose was to store 3 firearms + magazines (total of ~ 5 loose mags).
- The safe seems to be built pretty solid, at least for what I'd expect when for something this inexpensive.
- The 1st button on the keypad has a dimple on it so you can easily identify the first button in the dark
- When you press the a key, each button has a blue light ring around it that lights up.
- The barrel pegs on coated with a foam-like material (more dense/rigid than foam) that seems like it'll be okay on the insides of your barrel
- There are 5 holes on the bottom that can be used to bolt the safe down to something, to prevent theft.
- It comes with a steel which can be used to keep the same from walking off.
- The interior is padded with a thin foam material, so it should keep your firearms safe from scratching or making noise on removal
- The beep emitted when you press the buttons is quite loud, especially in a quiet room. If you want, or need, a safe that you can open discreetly -- this ain't the one.
- There is a small amount of time (maybe 300-500ms) after you press a key on the combination during which another key press won't be registered. So, if you are trying to open the safe quickly you can very easily go too fast and have to start all over again.
- After putting in the correct combination, the delay for the door to open is another 300-500ms.
- The interior light is a low wattage red bulb, it doesn't put out much omni-directional light and is aimed directly at the bottom of the safe. If you have a full size pistol hanging in the center position, the light basically won't illuminate anything on the floor of the safe.
- The shelf under the barrel pegs is about 1/2 the depth of the entire safe, and the pegs themselves don't have any clearance beyond the edge of the shelf. This makes it basically impossible to hang any sub-compact pistol on the pegs without removing the shelf. I tried to hang my Sig P238 and Taurus PT145 with the shelf on, and the trigger guards hit the shelf before the peg was inserted in the barrel.
- The pegs are shallow, and there's not much clearance from the mounting bracket they attach to (the bracket is underneath the peg). If I attach a tac light or laser to any of my pistols (even with the shelf removed) they won't be able to mount on the pegs at all.
I did see that someone else said (in one of these amazon reviews) they flipped the peg mount over and it helped, so I may try to do that and see if I get the same results. It might put the pegs too high up in the safe, making them unusable all together, though.
It may seem like I'm nitpicking on the combination and door release lag, but if you do the math it takes 1.8 - 3 seconds to open the safe, at best, assuming you get the timing just right and enter your combination as fast as the keypad will let you. If you go too fast, you're set back an additional 1.8 - 3 seconds plus the time for the keypad to reset after an invalid combination attempt. In an invasion, every second matters, so that's something to consider and be aware of here.
This does the job for now, but I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for something else affordable that will work a little better for me.