Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 25, 2012 1:31:38 PM PDT
Eli Oliver says:
Anyone know if this will be a Steam download? Or is this going to be downloadble from Amazon.com only?

Posted on Oct 9, 2012 9:08:40 AM PDT
Eli Oliver says:
Okay... I'm replying to my own question. Once I purchased it on Amazon, I tried to copy and past the code I was given directly into Steam. It did not work. Once I went through the formality of the Amazon download I was instructed to use the code with Steam and then it did work. Of course the DLC has not yet been relased and should download directly from Steam when it does, but apparently you need to use the Amazon download first in order to unlock the code for use with Steam.

Posted on Oct 17, 2012 12:39:17 PM PDT
Brandon says:
Thank you for replying to your post answering this question because i was wondering the same.

Posted on Oct 18, 2012 12:33:32 AM PDT
sevvo says:
I used this week's 25-percent discount, and activated it on Steam.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Sep 25, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 18, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions