Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $10.64 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Steam Press Stand, 24-Inch High, Black
|Price:||$49.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lightweight design provides free-standing use of your steamfast fabric steam press sp-660, sf-661 and sf-680
- This stand is designed to elevate the steam press for use in a comfortable seated position
- Durable steel construction promises long-lasting use; velcro strap holds steam press securely in place
- Slip-resistant plastic foot caps protect floors from scratches
- Storage rack offers a convenient space for your pressed garments. Shipping within the US only
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Not as strong as the Reliable model ST3
returned it , ordered Reliable ST3
Reliable ST3A Sit-Down Stand for Steam Presses
ST3 is much more sturdy and more solid
Specifically I would have liked better a stand up version of it. I try to press while seated and the sleeves of my shirts touch the floor from time and get dirty. Also it is quite hard to operate while seated.
Definitively I did not like it neither recommend it
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Way too short to be useful. Boxed it right back up as soon as I test fit it with the steam press. Not only is it too short, it's not heavy enough to keep the steamer in place,... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Brad Gordon
Stand was too short...you have to sit down to press your clothes.Published 8 months ago by BahamianGirl
Wife says this table is absolutely perfect. Fits our Steamfast press like a glove, very stable and the perfect height for us to sit and press clothes. Read morePublished 8 months ago by A. Canaway