Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 114 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 260 reviews
Hello to all you single guys and gals that also hate to iron.
I am in the construction field and do not have time for ironing, which we all know is woman's work, ha ha.
This Steamer is awesome for removing wrinkles from dress shirts and pants and even job site work shirts.
For many years I have shown up at parties with a wrinkled shirt, because I hate to iron, and there is not a woman here to do it.
Now I can steam my shirts and pants and show up as the stud I am, well at least look like the stud I think I am.
Keep in mind steam is being used, so the garments will be damp, so they will need time to dry, unlike an iron, but this is so much more fun and quick, even a zoo monkey could use this steamer.

Thanks to Singer for a wonderful product and Thanks to Amazon where I found it :-)

I am always here for questions, just click, type, send and I will get back to you ASAP.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on April 24, 2014
This was my first purchase as an Amazon customer and I'm sure one of the reasons I do as much as I do now through Amazon. Arrived quick due to Prime and works very, very well. My son got used to using it and moved out recently but missed the steamer. Since he already knew how to use it and the first one has lasted so long this was a no-brainer and he loves it. We only use tap water, empty it when done and just roll it to a corner out of the way. Both wife and son REALLY like it. Not sure how these can be any better...maybe robotic control on a timer where it does your clothes by itself and has them ready for you? Wouldn't that be nice!
3 helpful votes
on April 21, 2016
I've had this for 3 years now... and still works great and i use it nearly everyday
on May 14, 2017
This steamer makes my life easier. Works great and has traveled with me to help out friends and family who don't have one. The only con is, it needs locking wheels but putting a no skid pad under helps.
on December 27, 2012
[UPDATE July 21, 2014] This thing still rocks and rolls! Best thing I ever purchased.

*********************************

I bought this steamer because I wanted something that was tall enough to do pants, and I wanted to be in a certain price range, so this one seemed like a great fit.

Well, I'm very happy with my decision. I've had this steamer since May 2011 and it still works perfectly. I've been using it about 3 times a week to quickly steam clothes for work in the morning, and it kicks up fast so I'm not waiting around for long to get a good steam going.

If you want something that WORKS GREAT and LASTS and isn't very expensive, this is the steamer for you.
3 helpful votes
on January 18, 2017
I love this!!! It is amazing, if I'm ever in a hurry I just turn it on and BAM! wrinkles away. Make sure you do not let it go past the "REFILL" line, meaning once is at the refill line, refill it! Water will accumulate at the bottom, but just open it and let the water out regularly. I love this product. My sister has it, and we got the recommendation from my aunt, and we all love it.
on May 4, 2017
As advertised, good transaction, good product
on January 13, 2014
Right from the get go everything has been great. Delivery was fast. Out of the box everything went together perfectly. My wife used it for the first time and commented about how fast it produced steam compared to her older Rowenta model that burned out. Her and my only concern is the excessive use of plastic parts for the tower clamps and coat hanger. We'll see how long they last. So far so good.
on January 12, 2013
I wear a suit for work every day. I use this appliance to steam iron my suits before each wear. I've had it for over two years now, and it works perfectly without fail. If you must wear suits, this appliance is a must-have. It works great with shirts, jeans, and even sweaters, too!
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on May 28, 2013
We purchased this as a replacement for our old steamer (junk) This is one is perfect, it has one switch on/off no other settings or electronics to screw things up. It puts out a good amount of steam along with the accessories for pleating and the hanger and stand are nice a well. I have read alot about people complaining about them being plastic and worried about that but I dont get it it is sturdy plastic, don't try to do pull-ups on it and I think that you will be fine.