Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $44.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment. Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

Showing 1-10 of 110 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 258 reviews
on April 6, 2015
I work at Apple with a team of 102+ employees in our store. Our required shirts get wrinkled very easily . We bought one of these, after others had failed to hold up to the constant use. It is the best steamer I have used and its very durable, light weight, and easy to use especially with the hanger attachment. No more coming in early for long lines at the Steamer. : )
on November 3, 2015
The price on the Singer was really compelling compared to Rowenta. I moved recently and, instead of buying wardrobe boxes, folded everything into regular boxes. As expected, my whole wardrobe was seriously wrinkled when I unpacked. I was able to steam items that otherwise would have gone to the drycleaners at $10 minimum each. Now it's nice to have the steamer for a quick wrinkle release and refresh on a daily basis. On the downside, it's a bit awkward to store. It comes with a variety of accessories, most of which don't work very well including a heat protective mit that doesn't come close to fitting an adult hand; I'm not sure if it was even designed for a human hand. Luckily, you don't need all that stuff.
on April 24, 2014
This was my first purchase as an Amazon customer and I'm sure one of the reasons I do as much as I do now through Amazon. Arrived quick due to Prime and works very, very well. My son got used to using it and moved out recently but missed the steamer. Since he already knew how to use it and the first one has lasted so long this was a no-brainer and he loves it. We only use tap water, empty it when done and just roll it to a corner out of the way. Both wife and son REALLY like it. Not sure how these can be any better...maybe robotic control on a timer where it does your clothes by itself and has them ready for you? Wouldn't that be nice!
on May 26, 2012
Along with my Bissel Steam floor cleaner, this is the absolutely best purchase I have made in a very long while, either brick and mortar store or Amazon.

If you have a family, and do a lot of laundry, you need this machine.
If you are single and just have clothes for work that you want to look nice, you need this.
If you are a MAN, you need this machine!!
If you are a mom and sending your kids off to college, they need this machine!

Some folks I have raved about this steamer to have replied "But I never iron". Well, that's the point. You don't iron for a reason - it's a pain. And frankly, perhaps your clothes look like you never iron them, eh?

The nice thing about this, is that you can steam jackets (think ski jackets, raincoats, puffy jackets) that you could never begin to iron (or be brave enough to) traditionally.

You can steam sweatshirts, flannel shirts, and they all come out great, and you maintain the fluffiness of the shirt - i.e. when you iron some items, it presses down the "pile" of the fabric and just makes it look "pressed". With some items, you just don't want that look.

This heats up quickly (almost instantly) pushes out a good amount of steam and the water resevoir is large and easy to refill.

The hose is a bit unflexible until it warms up - but then it's fine. One thing I would like is the ability to adjust the hanger part that comes with it...i.e. so it would slide in and out width wise so that I could make it a little bigger to hold bulky items, or a little smaller for items with smaller neck holes.

I use my own hangers most of the time though. I just hang the hanger on part of the apparatus at the top and put my clothing piece on it, steam and then it's all ready to hang. Bought a clothing rack for the laundry room, so I just hang everyones clothes there, and they come get them instead of putting them away in the closets.

I actually have always kind of liked ironing in an odd way - it can be relaxing. But this is just as fun - easy, it works, and you get the same satisfaction that you get from ironing only easier.

You can also get a nice crease on shirt sleaves, very similar to ironing.
on September 19, 2015
So far, so freaking awesome! I hate ironing and I am too old to continue to walk around looking like I just rolled out of bed. The only drawback I can see is the hanger is a little small for when you want to clip your pants, but it is still wonderfully functional. Steams quickly and you don't have to refill every time you want to steam an outfit. I can steam about 15 shirts and 6 pairs of pants without refilling. I would definitely recommend if you hate ironing like I do.
on May 14, 2017
This steamer makes my life easier. Works great and has traveled with me to help out friends and family who don't have one. The only con is, it needs locking wheels but putting a no skid pad under helps.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 12, 2013
I wear a suit for work every day. I use this appliance to steam iron my suits before each wear. I've had it for over two years now, and it works perfectly without fail. If you must wear suits, this appliance is a must-have. It works great with shirts, jeans, and even sweaters, too!
on December 27, 2012
[UPDATE July 21, 2014] This thing still rocks and rolls! Best thing I ever purchased.

I bought this steamer because I wanted something that was tall enough to do pants, and I wanted to be in a certain price range, so this one seemed like a great fit.

Well, I'm very happy with my decision. I've had this steamer since May 2011 and it still works perfectly. I've been using it about 3 times a week to quickly steam clothes for work in the morning, and it kicks up fast so I'm not waiting around for long to get a good steam going.

If you want something that WORKS GREAT and LASTS and isn't very expensive, this is the steamer for you.
on October 1, 2012
I primarily bought the Singer Garment Steamer in preparation for my daughter's wedding, so as to have it on hand for not only the bride, but also any linens that may have needed last minute pressing, or the bride's maids dresses. I was so very thankful to have it for the event, and know that I will continue to love it for years to come. Thank you, Amazon, for carrying this product!
Top Contributor: Petson April 2, 2015
Bought this for my daughter as she is a stickler for ironing. She loves it and say its so easy to use and much faster than using an iron which by the way she says she will never use again EVER. She loves this product so much she even went on Amazon and bought a travel steamer.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse