- Paperback: 92 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (June 26, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1532963289
- ISBN-13: 978-1532963285
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.2 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,336,060 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Steamed and Steamy: Recipes from the Steampunk World of Industralia Paperback – June 26, 2016
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Lori Alden Holuta lives between the cornfields of mid-Michigan, where she grows vegetables and herbs when she’s not playing games with a cat named Chives. She’s fond of activities from the past, including canning and preserving, crocheting, and cooking. Her lifelong fascination with the Victorian era dovetails nicely with articles she has written for The Primgraph, a magazine focused on historical eras in virtual worlds, as well as movie and book reviews written for Steampunk Magazine.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
- Steampunk Tea Party: Cakes & Toffees to Jams & Teas - 30 Neo-Victorian Steampunk Recipes from Far-Flung Galaxies, Underwater Worlds & Airborne Excursions PaperbackJema 'Emilly Ladybird' Hewitt