Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Steamfast SF-275 Canister Steam Cleaner" and save 31% off the $149.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Steamfast SF-275 Canister Steam Cleaner
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1500-watt cleaner uses pressurized steam for household cleaning
- Naturally deep cleans and sanitizes without the use of harsh chemicals
- Large 48-ounce water tank provides up to 45 minutes of continuous steam
- 17 versatile accessories including a steam mop attachment for sealed flooring surfaces
- Steam-on-demand trigger with continuous steam locking switch. Shipping within the US only
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Equipped with a powerful 1500-watt heating system, this steam cleaner heats up in minutes and offers a chemical-free way to clean throughout the house. Using pure and natural penetrating steam, the unit removes stubborn stains, dirt, and grime from sinks and tubs; sanitizes floors; reduces smoke and other odors from drapes and upholsteries; reduces allergens such as dust mites and pet dander; and saves money on cleaning supplies--no more harsh cleaners or protective rubber gloves needed. The unit works with regular tap water, and its large 50-ounce water tank provides an hour of continuous steam. Other highlights include a lighted on/off switch, a steam-ready light, a steam-control switch, large back wheels and front casters for smooth mobility from room to room, and a 12-foot power cord. Accessories include a medium-size triangle brush for special areas such as corners; a short nylon utility brush for general cleaning; a long nylon utility brush for hard-to-reach places; a short brass brush for BBQ cleaning; a scrub pad for scrubbing while steaming; and a cloth cover to clean and sanitize hard floors. Also included, a free bonus package with four utility brushes, a scrub pad, and a brass BBQ grill brush. The steam cleaner measures 17-1/2 by 11-3/7 by 9-1/4 inches and carries a one-year limited warranty. Model is made for 120 Volts only
From the Manufacturer
IMPORTANT INTERNATIONAL DISCLAIMER: This item is built to meet U.S. voltage requirements and may not function properly when used in conjunction with external devices that alter or convert voltage or frequency of electricity. Improper use or shipping the product outside the U.S. will void all warranties.
Compare with similar items
McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner with 18 Accessories – All-Natural, Chemical-Free Pressurized Steam Cleaning for Most Floors, Counters, Appliances, Windows, Autos, and More
McCulloch MC1375 Canister Steam System,Black
Steamfast SF-375 Deluxe Canister Steam Cleaner with Onboard Storage
Wagner 0282014 915 On-demand Steam Cleaner, 120 Volts
Vapamore MR-1000 Commercial Steam Cleaning System
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Our Pampered Home|
|Item Dimensions||20 x 13 x 12.6 in||20.08 x 13 x 12.6 in||15.55 x 12.13 x 10.5 in||19 x 12.5 x 9.5 in||—||22 x 19 x 22 in|
|Item Weight||14.8 lbs||15 lbs||10.78 lbs||10.7 lbs||—||66 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So far, I have been very pleased with both the performance and tank capacity of the SF-275!
- Steam jet quickly and easily obliterates mildew and mold, bacteria, soap scum, and hard water buildup much more effectively than chemical solvents and abrasives I've tried. And since microbes can't build up a resistance to steam the way they can to antimicrobial chemicals (thanks Microbiology class!), I don't have to worry about it becoming less effective over time!
- 48 oz tank provides plenty of steam to mop large rooms without stopping for refills. This is a big time saver, considering steam cleaners MUST cool down before they can be refilled to avoid damaging the tank.
- Sturdy, quality extenders and attachments that snap together securely
- HUGE mop head with hard plastic hooks to attach the mop pad (no velcro strips on this thing to eventually get full of random pet hairs!)
- Textured microfiber mop pads suck up dirt and wash easily in your washing machine (tip: don't use fabric softener or put them in the dryer!)
- Wheels make it easy to pull along with you as you clean, and light enough that the ergonomic handle makes it easy to lift when you need to. Super portable!
- Have I mentioned the attachments? A nice little selection of nylon brushes for scrubbing, a wire brush for the grill (tried this out already, works great), a scouring pad, large triangle-shaped scrub brush for corners, and a huge squeegee perfect for cleaning surfaces, windows, and glass (LOVE it for my mirrors, countertops, and shower doors).
- Nothing to wrap the fairly long electric cord on.
- No fabric brush/attachment.
I've seen a few reviews mention that this steamer doesn't actually make steam, just hot water, but that has not been my experience. As long as you follow the directions and wait for the "steam ready" light to turn off before pressing the trigger, you will get good, steady, continuous steam, not hot water. If you don't wait for the ready light... yes, you will just get a jet of hot water. This is true with any steam appliance, since steam is condensed water vapor, and water must reach a temperature of 212 degrees F to change phase.
Overall, I LOVE this canister steamer! It does pretty much everything I need without chemical solvents or abrasives, and is so quick and easy to use that it's actually increased the frequency of my cleaning.
This unit is well built and worked great out of the box and for the price, I can find no fault. The steam does turn to water (that surprised one reviewer) and you want to have a towel or something to soak it up. The steam will scald you but it could be hotter if the unit were powered with a Volvo diesel engine. But it is not. It is a household unit that doesn't scare my wife and is completely manageable and does light cleaning without chemicals. My favorite use is instead of oven cleaner. An abrasive dish pad is necessary and you have to mop up (which seemed unreasonable to another reviewer). I can clean the burned lasagna out of pyrex baking dishes at last.
Bottom line: it is inexpensive, well built and with a little care, will probably last and saves hours of labor.
Bedbugs Once and For ALL!!". Well, everything I read said heat, heat, heat. Then vacuuming, followed by more heat. I also read that CONTINUOUS
heat was the real key, so I started looking at steamers. This one is easy to use, holds enough water to go for about an hour, and works like a dream. We spent about 2 weeks steaming EVERYTHING in our house. That in combination with mattress encasements, a couple of NEW mattresses, lots of vacuuming and washing, and a few chemicals, have left us bug free, finally. But that didn't end this little dynamo's usefulness. It's fabulous on our ceramic tile, laminate, fiberglass bathtub, and inside the toilets. It made quick work of our greasy kitchen hood. And it's unparalleled in cleaning macaw cages. No chemicals needed, and even my kids want to mop now. That being said, this is obviously not a toy, and kids should always be supervised. But anything that works out to more cleaning/less nagging is a keeper in my book. I only wish there was a separate storage container for all of the parts/attachments. But any small storage tub will do that job.