Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on March 6, 2015
Very formal look to watch and has a nice snug feel around the wrist, however the watch has a poor wind or the mechanics are flawed. It will repeatedly stop and needs the time to be corrected and or readjusted a series of times within the same day. This watch is immensely beautiful but the inner mechanics don't match the look and for that this becomes a beautiful wristband instead of a watch which is greatly disappointing for such an item, a watch that doesn't tell time now that's ironic. Buy for the look not for the use which is why i wont be returning it, that and they all ship from china...
on April 21, 2015
This watch gets four stars, losing only one star because the band is absolute crap. But the watch itself is really well-made and very nice looking. The exposed gears give it a very classic steampunk look. If you want a really bad-ass watch at an affordable price, I cut the band off the watch and immediately paired it with "Nemesis Black Wide Leather Cuff Wrist Watch Band" also available on Amazon. I get complements on it all the time.
review image
on August 9, 2014
I love this watch. I've had it for almost a year now, and it's absolutely perfect for the price. I just wind it up every morning and it's good to go! Whoever had the watch with the broken wristband must have had some bad luck, because this thing is pretty durable. I mean, I'm not deliberately smashing my wrist against the wall or anything, so I can't speak for how durable it is on those terms. Otherwise, I highly recommend it. Probably my favorite amazon purchase of all time.
on July 16, 2015
This is a great watch! I have had no issues, the watch keeps time and after 3 months the original band still looks new. I work in healthcare and wash my hands extensively, I did notice some condensation on the inside of the glass, after 2 weeks it cleared up and this has not effected the function at all. Over all I am very satisfied and will likely by another watch from this brand .
on February 24, 2015
I got this watch for my boyfriend and we both think that it looks great. Fantastic watch for the price. Looks just as nice as many much more expensive watches I have seen. It is cool to watch the gears move as the watch runs.

I don't think anyone would see this watch and expect that it was cheap. Very nice face and sturdy band. This watch is definitely nice enough to give as a gift.
on December 26, 2014
I love this watch, looks very cool and have gotten many compliments on how nice it looks.

Only cons are the functionality, it consistently loses about 2 minutes of time every 24 hours, so it's not as accurate as it could be. Also has to be wound by hand.

For the price though, I didn't expect quality.
on January 9, 2015
Nice watch but the leather band didn't last two weeks and it says it comes with tags and a manual. Well mine did not. Also it was suppose to be in a gift box and it came in a bubble wrapped envelope. Not happy. This was a gift for my son and he can't even wear it?!
on March 17, 2014
It's a very watch but the wrist band lasted less than a week, I will trust the watch itself will last much longer. I does show what a marvel a mechanical watch is to see the inner workings of a watch has a quality to almost become hypnotic to generations that have lost the living example of skills now rare.
on March 12, 2014
Looks fresh no complaints on that, but it either runs fast or slow so not to reliable on time, but this day in age quick peak at your phone and a readjust isn't a big deal. It stays ticking for a few days with out winding seems pretty durable comfortable. For the money can't go wrong
on December 17, 2016
Cheap stuff

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.