- Product Dimensions: 14.5 x 2 x 20 inches ; 9.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00364AKJ8
- Item model number: SICBV
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (348 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#241 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- #4 in Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Water Sports > Water Sports Accessories > Safety & Flotation Devices > Life Jackets & Vests
- #12 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Fishing > Fishing Watercraft & Trolling Motors
- #12 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Boating & Sailing > Boating
Stearns Infant Classic Series Vest
|Price:||$90.00 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Coast guard approved
- For infants under 30lbs
- Closed sides for better fit
- For infants under 30 lbs.
- Durable nylon construction
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
A Stearns Infant Classic Series Vest helps protect little swimmers at the beach or on the boat. The US Coast Guard-approved design is specially-fitted for infants under 30 lbs. A rescue handle allows adults to easily move the infant from the water or the boat, and it has one adjustable chest belt, a zipper and an adjustable leg strap for a tight and secure fit. Durable nylon construction and PE flotation foam, along with webbed straps, will allow you to use it season after season.
Top customer reviews
It does seam kind of tight and uncomfortable it first blush. I literally thought I had made a bad purchase but the kid wouldn't give it back so I let him use it. I'm glad I did. I didn't understand that the snug fit is what holds it in the correct position.
He is 21 months old and 25lbs. We have used it for 3 months. I don't s
I will say that even on a 14 month old this is VERY bulky and made it difficult for her to walk comfortably. She really liked the water and being able to go into the deep spots with her daddy but overall I think there are better options for less bulky jackets out there that will give the child a little more wiggle room.