Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 52 reviews
the very first time I sipped the Blood Orange carbonated green tea, my first reaction was yuck. Realize that this is a drink without sugar. Then I started noticing it tasted like Diet Coke, and started to like it. This drink must be chilled though. It does provide a nice pick me up, and once you get over the initial taste (since it really doesn't taste like something you're familiar with), you'll find this to be a quite refreshing diet drink. Green tea is also a great antioxidant which you won't find in Diet Coke. A healthy dose of B6(2mg), B12((12mcg), and Vitamin C (12mg), are also added.

Update 9/15/13: I really have become addicted to this flavor. The flavor tops Diet Coke once you acquire the taste. I'm updating this product to 5 stars. Great job Steaz!
on October 30, 2013
For years I was a big soda drinker, but lately the doctor has been telling me that the sugar volume in regular soda is just not doing me any favors. I knew that, but it was tough to just give up cold turkey. A friend actually told me about Steaz products, and I have to say that they've been the deciding factor in my staying off soda. If you're looking for a better alternative to the normal soda choices, this may work for you. The best way to describe the flavoring is Crystal Light mixed with tonic water. It's not going to fool you into thinking you're drinking normal soda, but it's probably as close as you can get without all the stuff that makes soda unhealthy. Personally I found the Black Cherry flavor to be better, but that's purely a personal preference.
on May 21, 2013
on July 19, 2012
My go-to energy drink if I'm ever running on fumes and don't feel like reaching for coffee. One can and I'm good to go for the rest of the day. Personally, I get more of a refreshed feeling from drinking this, which is much better than the tweaked-out feeling from drinking super-strong coffee. Taste-wise, it's a lightly carbonated beverage with a reasonably sweet berry flavor. In my opinion, very clean taste without the medicine-like or chemical aftertaste that may be more common in other energy drinks. Definitely one of the top energy drinks out there.

Side note: Amazon made a mistake with my original order but quickly fixed the issue with no hassles. Specifically, when I ordered this, I was expecting to receive 6 boxes, with each box containing four cans of the drink. When my order came, I got 6 boxes, but 2 of the boxes ended up being the zero calorie version of the drink. Immediately notified Amazon of the error and they sent me a new case free of charge. This time, it came as one sealed box with 24 cans of the regular drink (probably to avoid any possible mix-up again). So in the end, small mistake made, but Amazon came through in a big way! Can't speak highly enough about their customer service!
on December 15, 2013
I love this stuff. I switched from coffee and will never go back. It has much less caffeine (only 100mg per can), its all naturally derived, and best of all, its delicious. Normally I am anti-energy drink due to the nasty taurine and other chemicals, but this drink has transcended all others. It can be hard to find at a regular grocer, but most organic/co-op type places will carry it. Don't let the Berry flavor fool you, its a refreshing taste that should only be judged with your tastebuds (I hate most berry flavors)
I got my whole office hooked on this stuff and we haven't looked back. Now I just need to get them to pay me for all the free advertisement I do for this delicious drink.
on April 21, 2012
I took a sip of this and was promptly grossed out. Then I realized that it was supposed to be a "Berry Tea" drink rather than just a "Berry" drink and it didn't seem so bad. The flavor sort of reminds me of a better, sweeter version of the Berry 5-hour Energy. To be honest though, it's not my cup of tea (ha!).

With Red Bull or most of the other more available energy drinks I usually get the shakes and am on hyper-alert status for a certain number of hours. Drinking this, however, gives me a more holistic boost; it increases my mood and motivation a bit to go along with the increased energy. But at times it can be hard to notice, which isn't something I will tolerate from a $2 small canned energy drink.

I can see that this is objectively a good product but I'm just not a fan of it myself for the aforementioned reasons.
on November 29, 2011
It has a very good taste and gives you energy throughout the day. I will definitely buy more!! Whole foods sell them, but you can get them online and save some money. Be careful, It really gives you lots of energy, before I was able to nap everyday, since I start drinking steaz I no loner can sleep in the afternoon.
In addition, I thought you may like to know I am losing weight!!!
on March 1, 2015
Ok drink. It doesn't have the kick I was looking for in an energy drink, but I'm super tolerant and I was looking for something stronger than Red Bull, Rockstar, Monster, etc.. The taste took a minute to get used to b/c of the green tea, but then I started liking it. I would purchase again if my caffeine needs weren't so crazy, lol.
on April 11, 2011
I HAVE BEEN PURCHASING THIS ENERGY DRINK FOR 6 MONTHS NOW, I'VE READ WHERE PEOPLE SAY THE TASTE IS AWFUL. I AM VERY PICK WHEN IT COMES TO TASTE AND THIS BEVERAGE ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT TASTE AWFUL. I HAVE ONE CAN 30 MIN BEFORE AN INTENSE 90 MIN WORKOUT AND I FEEL LIKE A MILLIONS BUCKS. I DON'T GET JITTERS, DIZZINESS OR ANY SIDE EFFECTS AND I WAS AFRAID I WOULD BECAUSE I AM SENSITIVE TO CAFFEINE BUT THIS PRODUCT PROVED ME WRONG. I WILL CONTINUE TO PURCHASE THIS PRODUCTS "THUMBS UP"
I DISCONTINUED "MONSTER AND REDBULL". THOSE ARE A WASTE OF MONEY COMPARED TO THIS PRODUCT.
on February 29, 2012
Someone gave me this drink a while back, and I've been looking for it ever since. This gives you a GREAT boost, and it have great ingredients. NOW - everything is NOT for everybody - different tast buds and such; So I suggest you buy this in the store 1st before ordering a case.
My co-worker and I LOVE them - so this case I just purchase (I'm awaiting for it to arrive any day now!) is being split between the 2 of us. Works out to be about $1.75 for each one. That makes it affordable for us!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.