Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 23, 2017
Good quality product.
on February 2, 2015
The box lid is incorrect. It does not have remote switches , it has manual switches . The box picture was a miss print. Other than that, the price is right. Bachmann does not offer an after market switch machine and controller as does Atlas track. So don't pland on converting the manual to remote.
on December 8, 2016
good set
on December 10, 2014
Liked it a lot, but didn't match the color scheme of the set we use it with.
on June 21, 2015
My son loves this set. Easy for him to switch up the layout and we have had no issues with it. He received this when he was 6 and now he is almost 11 and it is still providing him much joy.
on January 29, 2018
Very good product all the way around.
on February 2, 2017
My grandkids love this track set.
on August 9, 2016
Great perfect for my Grandson all he'll ever need.....
on January 6, 2015
I have purchased this item previously and have purchased it again for additional expansion. Yes, I am satisfied with both the product and the provider.
on November 30, 2013
We're beginners, started with a Christmas set last year and wanted to expand this year. Everything fits seamlessly with our Bachman set. So far so good.