Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on January 6, 2009
I would caution anyone who thinks their young child 5-7 could do this on their own. You have to be careful to get the pieces in just right or you will break them. If this is going to be a train for a child going through a phase then it is fine but this is definately not heirloom quaility. What is these days? My son is able to play with his grandfather's 50+ year old train but that won't be the case with this one.
on February 2, 2015
The box lid is incorrect. It does not have remote switches , it has manual switches . The box picture was a miss print. Other than that, the price is right. Bachmann does not offer an after market switch machine and controller as does Atlas track. So don't pland on converting the manual to remote.
on November 30, 2013
We're beginners, started with a Christmas set last year and wanted to expand this year. Everything fits seamlessly with our Bachman set. So far so good.
on February 23, 2015
The straight and curved tracks are good as ez track goes. The left and right turnouts are terrible. I tried every imaginable way to get them to work properly, but no luck. They cause the train to derail and twice caused the train to fall off the table and broke the coupling on my Santa Fe Flyer engine. Next time I won't skimp on a cheaper product and buy a better quality turnout.
I will say the Service Rep was very helpful in doing my return package and that service alone will keep me shopping with Amazon.
on March 3, 2010
Write up states one left and one right remote turn-outs. In reality, they are both 'MANUAL' turn-outs. I am returning this product.
on June 21, 2015
My son loves this set. Easy for him to switch up the layout and we have had no issues with it. He received this when he was 6 and now he is almost 11 and it is still providing him much joy.
on March 12, 2013
My son loves his trains, but you have to be extremely careful when disassembling the tracks as the metal ends bend very easily
on January 6, 2015
I have purchased this item previously and have purchased it again for additional expansion. Yes, I am satisfied with both the product and the provider.
on January 5, 2015
Before you buy this item, your only buying the tracks, it will not include the controller or anything else, just the tracks.
on January 12, 2015
Very pleased with the expansion set. My son has it all spread out with his first set and playing with it. Thanks so much.