Shun Steel Angled 6-Inch Utility Knife
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6-inch utility knife for slicing sandwiches, trimming fat and a variety of other prep tasks
- Designed with Food Network's Alton Brown, handles add 10-degree angle for better grasp, saving of knuckles from the cutting board
- Blade made of high-carbon VG-10 steel for long-lasting durability of razor sharp edges
- Stainless steel handle with unique D-shape provides better control
- Hand washing recommended, dishwasher safe; lifetime warranty; made in Japan
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Seamless stainless steel construction produces this stunning collection. Features the look and benefits of Damascus steel, yet without it's rusting problems.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What disappointed was the blade manufacture. It's lopsided in the way it went through the sharpening process. About a 3 mm polished and sharpened surface on left side of knife, and about a 5 mm sharpened and polished on the right side. Does not affect use, but these knives are known for their beauty as well as their function.
As sharp and high quality as these knives are, I also think they could easily modify the shipping plastic to become the knife's protective case once it gets to the destination kitchen; instead, I have no choice but to recycle this form-fitting plastic and wish people thought more about the planet and knife drawer.
all of their knives superior to any other brand I have tried. This handles
well and there are many times when a smaller knife suits me better. The
angle fits well and works well.
Maintains edge and sharpness
My staff dropped and chipped tip, but not product's fault. Going out to buy another!