- Paperback: 431 pages
- Publisher: Windrose Pubns (June 1, 1986)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0961550805
- ISBN-13: 978-0961550806
- Package Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.7 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #957,289 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Steel Away: A Guidebook to the World of Steel Sailboats
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The amount of detail is almost overwelming. One could be deterred from cruising if this book were taken too literaly.
An excellent counterpoise to 'Steel Away' is 'The Cruising Life' by Jim Trefethen.