Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on September 13, 2009
I've had many knives and this one is in my two favorites. It is a good size to carry in jeans. The lock back is sure and the edge is both easy to sharpen and stays sharp. It is easy to get a razor edge with a Lansky sharpening kit and a steel. For normal use, it is possible to retain a razor edge with a steel for several weeks.

I frequently give this knife as a gift.

I did have one that failed. The blade snapped while prying a vine from a tree. It was a very small vine and I was using minimal force. Cold Steel replaced it without any questions.

I've had serrated versions of knives but I prefer the plain edge for the Voyager I carry for daily use.

I used to be able to find this knife for about $40. Now it is more expensive. I'd still buy another one. I have several Cold Steel knives. They are all great.
on January 5, 2015
Best mail opener I ever bought. Would definitely buy again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.