- Mass Market Paperback: 282 pages
- Publisher: Ace Books (July 1, 1980)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0441785700
- ISBN-13: 978-0441785704
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,127,805 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Steel, the Mist, and the Blazing Sun Mass Market Paperback – May 5, 1955
Ace Books, 1980. Mass market paperback original novel. Post-apocalyptic science fiction. There were three printings with identical cover design: 1980, 1983, and 1986.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
By the way, I never buy into those books that project so complete a breakdown after a nuclear war that books and libraries don't survive. I read the studies - while a complete war would kill billions, most of the deaths would be due to systems breakdowns and not fallout or nuclear winter. People might fall ill and starve, but things would survive better.