- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 2 or more SHOOTING TARGETS offered by ShootingTargets7. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Steel Target Stand for AR500 Targets and Gongs - Folding Metal Legs For Easy Transport
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PROVEN- Most popular steel target stand on Amazon for good reason. Thousands sold.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY- Fully welded construction is powder coated for long life and weather resistance. Strong and portable stand can support over 400 lbs of targets.
- SHIPS COMPLETE- No need to purchase black pipe to complete after purchase. Can be easily picked up and moved by one person without falling apart. (TARGETS AND 2x4 NOT INCLUDED)
- TAKE IT TO THE RANGE- Patent Pending design folds for transport. Approximate height of target stands when folded is 48" and can easily fit into most back seats.
- STURDY- No need to stake down, it won't flip over (SEE DESCRIPTION BELOW FOR MORE INFO AND SAVINGS)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- 2x4 and Targets NOT included
- Super stable, proven design works great
- Legs are 48" long 2x4 is approx 37" off of ground
- Excellent for all targets including heavy AR500 steel targets
- Powder coated finish will never rust
Amazing quality with CNC laser cut steel and fully welded construction.
Powder coated finish is weather resistant and looks great.
Rugged target mounts can easily handle several hundred pounds of targets, yet weighs just 14 lbs and folds up for easy transportation.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was going to build a stand out of Rebar. Don't waste your time. My friend has one and its durable but heavy and not compact. I have a two door Jeep Wrangler and i can fit this target stand, 2x4, range bag, Child Seat, Rifle cases, and steel in the back with the seat in. I wish i would have gotten this sooner. Set up was simple and crazy easy. Im 5'6, i didn't get the leg extensions. the top of the 2x4 is almost at the bottom of my shoulder. I recommend this product as well as the hardend steel targets. Cheap price and can take a beating. we've shot them with .22, 9mm, .357mags, 40, 10mm, 450 bushmaster, 458 socom.
The target stand is strong and steady, easy to set up, and the company had very fast shipping. I also ordered some target plates from this company, and they were securely packaged, remedying the complaints previous reviewers have had about poor packaging.
If I could complain about two things, one would be that no written instructions are provided with either the stand or the targets. Of course, if you cannot figure out how to put this together, you probably should not own a firearm! The other is that I wish the target plates' pages on Amazon had better descriptions as to which require the company's mounting kit. Still a 5-star in my book!
If you're on the fence I'd suggest going for it!