|Item model number||67273|
|Operating System||Not Machine Specific|
|Item Weight||11.5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||13.1 x 0.6 x 10.8 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||13.07 x 0.59 x 10.75 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
SteelSeries QcK Gaming Mouse Pad (Frost Blue)
|Price:||$12.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Smooth cloth surface
- Non-slip rubber base
- Medium sized mouse pad
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
My cats seem to enjoy this mouse pad because it is flat, on my desk, and when they sit on it they are in the way. I am afraid that one day they will both sleep on it, and I won't be able to use any of the mouse pad anymore.
Anyway, if you need a good mouse pad, or you need a place for your cats to sleep, then I recommend this mouse / cat pad.
Here are my pro(s) and con(s):
- The mouse pad is large enough to be called a desktop mouse pad (this pad is actually considered a medium)
- Grips the desk nicely so no flopping around
- Easy to clean (heck, why bother? just buy a new one if it really gets THAT dirty)
- Doesn't snag on mouse cables (if you're not using a wireless mouse)
- Relatively flat and smooth for your mouse to glide on
- Surprisingly, a lot of research and development went into the making of this mouse pad (check the product's box and website)
- Although this product blew me away for its price and quality, SOME people might be over-picky and note that the sides can fray easy (which is true in my case)
- It does NOT have a wrist pad (not a pro or a con for me)
- It does have that large logo printed at the bottom (kinda looks like an Unown Pokemon haha) and this might bother some people, but a lot of gamers respect this logo because the mouse definitely helps with FPS games
- Size: 320 x 270 x 2 mm / 12.6 x 10.6 x 0.08 inches (Anything bigger would end up feeling like a table mat)
- Just clean the surface of your table before you put this nice piece on it
Other than that, enjoy your new mouse pad! Thanks for reading this review.
Now for those of you giving bad reviews because it comes rolled up and you can't get it to flatten out, READ ON.
I read nearly all the reviews here on Amazon. This was the mouse pad that I needed, but unfortunately was almost turned away because of negative reviews stating that you could not get it to completely flatten. Despite this, I still went ahead and purchased the item (obviously). What the heck.
Tried to book trick which worked a little, still not flat though.
HERE IS WHAT ALL YOU COMPLAINERS (and new purchasers) NEED TO DO!
1. Put the mouse pad in your dryer (you know that thing made for drying clothes and getting the wrinkles out) on LOW heat. Make sure you have some other clothes or towels or something in there with it so it gets shuffled around nicely. Don't leave it in too long, just enough to warm it up and toss it around for a bit.
2. Take it out and play with it a bit; stretch it out, pull on it, roll it up, firmly slide your hand across the pad to stretch the wrinkles, etc.
3. Last step is putting something heavy on it. There you go! If this STILL does not work, repeat the steps. Had mine about 80% flat after the dryer, then the rest came with about 2 days of use.
Easy as that folks!
Well, that's all I've got to say about the SteelSeries QcK Mouse Pad (Black).
+ Large (but not excessive) surface area
+ Rubberized bottom keeps it in place
+ Hasn't linted up at all
+ Clean really easily with a little soapy water
+ Logo does not chip or fade
+ Stylish, simple design
+ Mouse glides like a butter on a hot frying pan :)
- Comes rolled up. Put under a textbook for a few hours and this problem is easily solved
- Comes with a slight odor, but doesn't last long is much better than other mouse pads I've used
I use this with my Logitech G5 and feel that it really makes a difference.
The pad is very large, as the description might suggest. It's roughly the area of four normal-sized (~9.125x7.75-in) mousepads. If you have four such mousepads, you may want to lay them out on your desk to see if you'd like how the mousepad fits on there.
The mousepad is very high-quality, and it sticks onto the desk like it's glued. The surface is very well-designed, and my MX-518 glides like a dream over it. There is low friction on the palms. The pad is very thin, so if you need a mousepad in order to cover up potholes on your desk, this may not work for you.
If you're looking for a large gaming-grade cloth mousepad with high quality pad a very low price tag, you should look no further than this.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really love these mouse pads. I bought two of them. One stays on my desk and the other is in the laptop bag.Published 2 hours ago by Ray M.
I have had many problems with smaller mouse pads. This one is perfect in that it's not too thick and I cannot accidentally mouse off the side of the surface in a heated battle.Published 13 hours ago by James
Feels good but I bought this 4 months ago and the bottom corner is already coming apart, flipped the pad upside down now the top is coming part, :/Published 14 hours ago by Oscar Delgadillo
This is a great mouse pad!
This is a review for the QcK, I own the PC gaming master race pads and I love them but I can't take them everywhere I go if I don't have a... Read more
Coming on about 5 years of use. Still works perfectly, looks slightly smoothed in the hot spot areas. Highly recommend even for casual computer use. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Brian
I'm pretty disappointed, I bought the GGing Pro Gaming Mat, and then wanted to upgrade to this more expensive version. Read morePublished 1 day ago by WeLikeFastCars
I purchased this pad primarily for my office. I work with AutoCAD the majority of the day.. other times im working with reports and microsoft excel, of course I am in and out of... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Tyler J M