Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Size: 9"*7.5"|Color: Multi|Change
Price:$13.99+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on March 12, 2017
Thank You! The item is excellent!
on April 11, 2012
This is the best mouse gaming pad I've ever had. Its my first 'SteelSeries' mouse pad and I'm happy. Came in a box so the mouse pad comes flat (not rolled up like some do) which is a huge plus, 'no wrinkles' yahoo! Anyway you can use this mouse pad for any mouse. My old mouse pad was different then this one and I noticed that my mouse tracked better and moves faster. The graphics on the pad are smooth and just beautiful. Size is 12 1/2" wide & 10 3/4" deep and about a 1/16" thick. If you need one don't look any further buy this one, you won't be disappointed. :)
on August 30, 2012
This is a very good quality mouse pad. It's about 1/2 the thickness of a typical mouse pad, and the larger size is perfect for gaming and also graphic design as you are able to move around more freely without reaching the edge and having to reposition your mouse as much.

I'm very pleased with the quality, I use a optical wireless mouse and it has no problems working on this mouse pad. It's a great buy!
on December 29, 2015
I bought this mousepad for my brother who has been an avid diablo fan for 10+ years. First off the look of this mousepad is great. Another thing that is great is the price. SteelSeries makes great products in my opinion and I have a mouse and headset of theirs which ive been using for 3 years now. Not to mention this mousepad is huge! Honestly bigger than I expected but i didnt look too hard at the size, nothing wrong with that though. Overall he loved it and the fact that it is made by SteelSeries I know that it will last
on December 22, 2011
It's a good pad, very large, like 13 X 11 inches, Rubber under = never slides. The cover is like soft but i think its durable. I would have prefered a kind of plastic cover more resistant like my old age of conan pad. but the graphic of this barbarian d3 is badass.
on September 4, 2015
I received this today and so far I love it. I've never had a mouse pad this large. The size is great since it'll keep me from having to shift it around as I move. It's also very thin so it feels more natural to rest on versus a thicker mouse pad.
on March 26, 2013
Barring criticism of Diablo 3 as a game (it's getting better through Patches - just like with Diablo 2 if you kids can remember.) this mouse pad has a large, smooth surface area that is great for competitive gaming. One doesn't often think of mouse pads as an important part of your computer rig, but it really is!

The barbarian design is crisp and sharp, and does not have any "dead areas" for mice sensitivity. The large surface area leaves plenty of room for your busy hands during extended gaming sessions.

This is the first mouse pad I've actually purchased. Before this I've used the straight desk, cheap-o promo pads I've received for free, and even binder paper. I could kick myself for procrastinating so long.

Definitely worth the purchase!
on February 15, 2015
Tiny, Tiny, Tiny little mouse pad. The graphics on it are nice and crisp and its very well made, but the Diablo Mouse my husband uses for it takes up almost the entire pad. Dimensions would have been nice before purchasing.
on April 8, 2012
This thing is huge, I didn't realize it would be this size!

It's a great material on the top, great design. Steelseries has done it yet again and made an affordable and quality product.

Make the purchase, you won't regret a single penny of it. My mouse no longer slips off the sides of the mouse pad and the mouse pad has a nice non slip bottom to it. BUY THIS MOUSE PAD!
on November 20, 2012
Great mouse pad. Color is a little weak for some odd reason. Steelseries has great products. But I'm assuming mine just is off colored. I should have bought the witch doctor one but I'm a barbarian player. Mat is a little too thin for my liking

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.