|Item model number||B000UEZ36W|
|Item Weight||4.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||12.6 x 10.6 x 0.1 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||12.6 x 10.63 x 0.08 inches|
SteelSeries QcK Gaming Mouse Pad (Black)
|Price:||$7.16 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Smooth cloth surface
- Steady rubber base
- XL sized
- Great value
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
My cats seem to enjoy this mouse pad because it is flat, on my desk, and when they sit on it they are in the way. I am afraid that one day they will both sleep on it, and I won't be able to use any of the mouse pad anymore.
Anyway, if you need a good mouse pad, or you need a place for your cats to sleep, then I recommend this mouse / cat pad.
Here are my pro(s) and con(s):
- The mouse pad is large enough to be called a desktop mouse pad (this pad is actually considered a medium)
- Grips the desk nicely so no flopping around
- Easy to clean (heck, why bother? just buy a new one if it really gets THAT dirty)
- Doesn't snag on mouse cables (if you're not using a wireless mouse)
- Relatively flat and smooth for your mouse to glide on
- Surprisingly, a lot of research and development went into the making of this mouse pad (check the product's box and website)
- Although this product blew me away for its price and quality, SOME people might be over-picky and note that the sides can fray easy (which is true in my case)
- It does NOT have a wrist pad (not a pro or a con for me)
- It does have that large logo printed at the bottom (kinda looks like an Unown Pokemon haha) and this might bother some people, but a lot of gamers respect this logo because the mouse definitely helps with FPS games
- Size: 320 x 270 x 2 mm / 12.6 x 10.6 x 0.08 inches (Anything bigger would end up feeling like a table mat)
- Just clean the surface of your table before you put this nice piece on it
Other than that, enjoy your new mouse pad! Thanks for reading this review.
Now for those of you giving bad reviews because it comes rolled up and you can't get it to flatten out, READ ON.
I read nearly all the reviews here on Amazon. This was the mouse pad that I needed, but unfortunately was almost turned away because of negative reviews stating that you could not get it to completely flatten. Despite this, I still went ahead and purchased the item (obviously). What the heck.
Tried to book trick which worked a little, still not flat though.
HERE IS WHAT ALL YOU COMPLAINERS (and new purchasers) NEED TO DO!
1. Put the mouse pad in your dryer (you know that thing made for drying clothes and getting the wrinkles out) on LOW heat. Make sure you have some other clothes or towels or something in there with it so it gets shuffled around nicely. Don't leave it in too long, just enough to warm it up and toss it around for a bit.
2. Take it out and play with it a bit; stretch it out, pull on it, roll it up, firmly slide your hand across the pad to stretch the wrinkles, etc.
3. Last step is putting something heavy on it. There you go! If this STILL does not work, repeat the steps. Had mine about 80% flat after the dryer, then the rest came with about 2 days of use.
Easy as that folks!
Well, that's all I've got to say about the SteelSeries QcK Mouse Pad (Black).
+ Large (but not excessive) surface area
+ Rubberized bottom keeps it in place
+ Hasn't linted up at all
+ Clean really easily with a little soapy water
+ Logo does not chip or fade
+ Stylish, simple design
+ Mouse glides like a butter on a hot frying pan :)
- Comes rolled up. Put under a textbook for a few hours and this problem is easily solved
- Comes with a slight odor, but doesn't last long is much better than other mouse pads I've used
I use this with my Logitech G5 and feel that it really makes a difference.
I was fed up and sick and tired of my laser mouse making my wooden desks dirty, so I decided I DO need a mouse pad. After curiously researching about top of the line mouse pads (just to see if there were such a thing) the SteelSeries brand came up and I became very much interested.
Despite its name, the Qck Mini is a little bigger than your average "freebie" mouse pad most people use. I was willing to go with one of their more expensive hard options (aluminum, glass, et cetera) but because they only sell them in large sizes, I decided to settle on the cloth version.
The mouse pad comes rolled up in a tube. It takes about a day or so of use to get the pad fully flat because of that, but it's really not a big deal or anything to worry over. The mouse pad is extremely nice to look at in person because of the uniform jet black in contrast with SteelSeries serious white logo. Makes a great complement to your overall computer setup if looks are at all a factor.
I use the Logitech G9 Laser Mouse in conjunction with the mouse pad and it glides left to right, top to bottom, very well. The pad is just a tad small so sometimes I have to pick up the mouse and place it on the other side when I'm moving across large screens but it's really rare. The size is fine for your everyday needs, but for those working on really big screens you may want to go with a bigger pad. I chose the Mini because my setup is a small desk for a tiny 11.1" laptop so I couldn't afford the extra room nor really needed it for the screen size.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Coming from a hard surface like the razor destructor, this QcK+ pad is awfully slow. The mouse has much more resistance with this pad which just slows down cursor travel too much. Read morePublished 5 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Works just fine....great quality for little money..I would definitely recommend buying this item to anyone looking for a mouse pad.Published 14 hours ago by Allistar Al-Emadi