SteelSeries Stratus Bluetooth Mobile Gaming Controller - Android, Windows, VR - 40+ Hour Battery Life - Supports Fortnite Mobile
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Victory Royale is in your hands on Android mobile with the Fortnite-ready Stratus XL.
- Play any controller-enabled game on Android, Windows, Steam, and VR with Microsoft’s XInput and DirectInput.
- Dedicated Home and Back buttons for seamless gaming on Android and PC.
- Up to 40 hours of nonstop wireless gaming with two included AA batteries.
- *Bluetooth adapter sold separately
For use on Windows, install SteelSeries Engine: https://steelseries.com/engine
|Save on Quality Tripod by AmazonBasics|
AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag, 2-Pack $40.52
AmazonBasics Lightweight Mini Tripod, 4-Pack $21.99
AmazonBasics 50-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag, 4-Pack $49.99
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
SteelSeries Stratus XL for Windows + Android
Play over 2000 of your favorite full controller supported games through your Steam account with the new Stratus XL Wireless Gaming Controller for Windows and Android.
The Stratus XL was designed to pull out of the box, connect to a PC, and start gaming. Play all of your controller enabled Steam games. It also works on all Android devices.
Comfort & Familiarity
We took two of the world's most recognizable controllers and combined them into one super controller. The Stratus XL's ergonomic design fits perfectly in your hands and feels great for hours of use.
No Strings Attached!
We wanted to make sure nothing was holding you back from your game. Our wireless BluetoothTM connection is just as responsive as the major consoles.
Joysticks, Home, and Shoulder Buttons, Oh My!
Clickable joysticks, easy to use home buttons, and smooth, responsive shoulder buttons place you in the center of the action.
Knowing is Half the Battle
With four easy-to-read LEDs, the status and connectivity of the controller are always visible.
Unlimited Power!... Almost
Using two AA batteries (included), the Stratus XL provides you with over 40 hours of gaming experience.
Want that hair trigger? Change the actuation point of the triggers in SteelSeries Engine 3 for quicker shots, faster attacks, or easier acceleration.
Play over 2000 games on steam with the new stratus XL wireless gaming controller for Windows and Android. This controller is full-sized, wireless, and based on an ergonomic console design. Other features include 40+ hours of gameplay with two AA batteries (included), LED notification, clickable joysticks, and complete customization of your joystick sensitivity and trigger actuation.
1,936 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 1,936 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
**update** Amazon took down my review for my reddit link and pictures? I don't know but I hope this still helps some people. Putting it back up
With Nimbus compatibility lot of games: World of tanks, Real Racing, Asphalt, Sky Gsmblers, FIFA, Minecraft, GTA...
If you separately purchase Apple “Lightning Digital AV adapter” with HDMI, and connect your iPhone or Ipad to your home TV - you will play games at big screen with high quality of picture and sound! It will be looks Like PS or XBox
Every button (except Menu) is pressure-sensitive: left and right shoulder and trigger buttons, A, B, X, Y, the D-pad, and of course the analog sticks. Developers have to make their games to use that, of course, but the controller can do it. The sticks are not clickable, it that matters to you—it's not a part of the MFI standard, so they don't do it.
Get an HDMI connector for an iOS device, or use it with an Apple TV, and you get the console gaming experience.
It's important to know an MFI controller is only supposed to work with iOS and Mac OS 10.9 or better, and it will only work with games and apps that have implemented the MFI standard—which includes hundreds of games, but not all games, even ones that seem like they obviously should work with a controller. You can always ask the game developer to add support (and they usually will), but the controller won't work with that game until they do.
The companion app for iOS—not Apple TV—conveniently lists the compatible games, allows for firmware updates, and has a copy of the help/manual. Of course, you don't actually need the app.
When you get the item, the item does not come with a micro usb cable, you will want to get one with the ability to transport data (this is very important, because some micro usb cable only provides power not able to transport data)
First, try with the usual method, just follow the instructions come with the item (bluetooth connection and etc to see if the usual way works or not, if it works, great! Enjoy!)
If not, clean the memory of the controller (hold down the pairing button for 5-10 s), then I believe my review here would help.
1. download the steelseries engine from steelseries official website, as of I'm writing this review, the version is 3.13.0, but I believe the fix came around version 3.11.0, this software is vital because it will update the drivers on the controller so that it would pair properly with your pc. Once installed, open the engine and do step 2.
2. See the attached image, on where the red arrow points, you will see a micro usb port which allows you to connect the controller to your pc via cable and without batteries. You want to make sure the cable you use is able to transport data otherwise you will end up with only four indicators blinking and no response.
3. After connection, the steelseries engine should instantly recognize the controller as "stratus xl" and will show that the controller needs update (in the steelseries engine interface), click update and wait for it to finish.
4. After update, the steelseries engine will show a msg telling you what you need to do after the update. Disconnect the cable after the update (you won't need it anymore), put in the batteries, turn on the controller, and pair the controller to your pc via bluetooth. At this time, in your "Bluetooth and other devices" interface should appear a device called "Steelseries Bluetooth HID device"
5. Once paired, turn off the power of the controller, then turn on again. Now the controller will automatically pair with pc, at this time, in your "Bluetooth and other devices" interface should appear both "Steelseries Bluetooth HID device" and "HID-compliant game controller", also in your steelseries engine, the controller would appear through your bluetooth. As of now, the controller is setup and ready.
I hope this review would help anybody who had or is having connectivity issue, this controller feels firm and looks well-designed, I would hate to see people consider their money wasted just because of some software issue.