Add to your order
from Allstate Protection Plans $109.99
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product damages from accidents, stains, rips, and tears are covered from day one. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included. Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
Steelcase Series 1 Work Office Chair - Nickel
Enhance your purchase
Failed to load details.
|Special Feature||Adjustable Lumbar, Adjustable Height, Ergonomic, Arm Rest, Rolling|
|Product Dimensions||21"D x 23.5"W x 36.5"H|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Back mesh and Connect seat fabric are 100% polyester
- Wheels for carpet flooring
- Ergonomic chair – this stool height model includes adjustable seat depth, fully adjustable arms, adjustable lumbar, pneumatic seat height adjustment, recline tension adjustment, flexing back with mesh upholstery and upholstered seat, black base and frame finish
- All day comfort and back support – back technology features flexor system in the backrest conforms to your body and moves with you to support the spine as you change postures
- Quality & durability – designed to withstand 24/7 use while providing maximum comfort
Customer ratings by feature
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
Product Certification (1)
BIFMA LEVEL certifies furniture products by reviewing corporate, facility, and product manufacturing processes against environmental impact, health and wellness, and social responsibility criteria. By assessing against this criteria, the entire life cycle of the product is reviewed to drive better practices in all areas. The BIFMA LEVEL program has three performance tiers; LEVEL 1, 2, and 3, with LEVEL 3 being the highest. Products must meet a minimum level to be certified and the more criteria a product meets the higher the product ascends from LEVEL 1 to 2 to 3.