|Item Weight||48 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||24.75 x 27 x 43.5 inches|
|Item model number||46216179FBL|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Assembled Seat Height||15 Inches|
Steelcase Leap Fabric Chair, Black, -
About this item
- Steelcase's no.1 selling ergonomic chair. livelumbar technology flexes with movements for ergonomic comfort.
- Item Dimensions: 24.75" L x 27" W x 43.5" H
- Liveback - mimics the natural spine shape throughout the workday. the leap chair's back changes its shape to conform to yours so you can work comfortably and stay comfortable longer.
- Natural glide system. recline and the seat glides forward enabiling you to recline and still stay visually oriented and reach your work. this encourages more varied postures, which means less static load on the spine.
- Cradle to Cradle Certification - Silver. Leap is up 98-percent recyclable by weight, depending on the options selected, and made of up to 30-percent recycled content.
- Scs indoor advantage certified. helps identify low-emitting products
- Steelcase's no1 selling ergonomic chair
Buy this product as Renewed and save $403.65 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Who we are
Steelcase leads the way in creating great experiences by offering a range of architecture, furniture and technology products and services designed to help people reach their full potential.
Our comprehensive portfolio is anchored by three core brands: Steelcase, Coalesse and Turnstone. Together with our partners, we design spaces to help people work, learn and heal.
And because protecting the environment is in our DNA, we drive sustainable social, economic and environmental change through our decisions and actions. At Steelcase, we don’t just do what’s right, we do what’s best — for people and for the planet.
Leap is a highly ergonomic chair that adjusts to fit your body, so you don’t have to adjust your body to fit the chair. Thanks to its LiveBack technology, the Leap chair back changes shape to mimic and support the movement of your spine. And with its simple and intuitive adjustments, it’s easy to adjust your Leap chair to fit you comfortably for the entire day. Steelcase Leap chair complete features are pneumatic seat-height adjustment, variable back stop, height-width-pivot-depth adjustable arms, black plastic frame, shell, base, arms, adjustable lumbar support, hard casters, fabric, open box refurb.
From the Manufacturer
The streamlined, stylish contour of the Steelcase Leap chair is just the beginning. The Leap is the first chair that actually changes shape to support your movements! With its Live Back technology, it moves dynamically as your back moves, mimicking the movement of your spine; the arms of the chair move in and out, forward and back; the seat glides forward so you can recline without leaving your vision and reach zone, and stay oriented to your work. Even when leaning forward, the seat edge flexes to relieve pressure on the back of the legs. In short, the Leap chair's ergonomic advances allow you to work comfortably, and more productively, in a proven healthy manner for extended periods of time.