|Item Weight||78 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||24 x 35 x 45 inches|
|Item model number||Gesture Task Chair|
Steelcase Gesture Task Chair: Wrapped Back - Platinum Metallic Frame/Base/Seagull Accent - Standard Carpet Casters
|Price:||$1,031.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Back and seat move as a synchronized system moving with each user to provide continuous and persistent support
- Arm moves like the human arm, which allow users to be supported in any position
- Flexible at the perimeter to allow users to sit in a range of postures without obstruction
- Takes into account various body types and sitting preferences, quickly adjustable to meet the needs of each individual user
- 12 Year Steelcase Warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The first chair designed to support our interactions with today’s technologies. It was inspired by the movement of the human body and created for the way we work today. More now than ever, our business is conducted through smartphones, tablets, and laptops. The generational spread of the office is increasing too, with decades of professionals working together. With all this change happening around us, Steelcase set out to create a chair that reflects the way we work and live. To address this new workplace landscape, Steelcase photographed 2000 people in 11 countries to study their posture. The culmination of these new finding resulted in the Gesture Chair, inspired by the everyday movement of the human body. Like the human body, Gesture is designed as a system of synchronized interfaces that together provide customized support for any posture.
• A new sitting experience designed with a back and seat that move as a synchronized system moving with each user to provide continuous and persistent support
• Arms move like a human arm which allows users to be supported in any position
• Seat has comfort all the way to the edge with a flexible perimeter to allow users to sit in a range of positions
• Arms and shoulders remain supported regardless of device being used
• Designed to be quickly adjustable and takes into account various body types and sitting preferences
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||OfficeDesigns||Amazon.com||PureDesignOnline||Amazon.com||Furn Expo||Newedge US|
|Item Dimensions||35 x 24 x 45 in||29.05 x 23.63 x 44.5 in||35 x 24 x 45 in||27 x 28 x 38.25 in||27.5 x 26 x 51 in||21 x 27 x 50 in|
|Material Type||Cogent||Fabric||Cogent||Recycled Material||mesh||strong Mesh and PU cover|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did a loooooot of research before picking this one, as it was so expensive. I have to say it was totally worth it! It's the best chair I've had so far. Love it and would buy again.
My one improvement would be in terms of design if it had a way to rest the head. That said....it's amazingly good.
I sit a great deal during my day - so for me investing in a good chair was like investing in a good mattress. If you spend a significant portion of your life on it, you ought to invest accordingly to make sure it's helping you and not hurting you.
I'm not sure I can say it's completely worth the price compared to other ergonomic chairs as I haven't tested any others myself, but I do know that this chair helped me out a lot.
The only reason I left a star off was for the price--while the chair is great I feel like it's still a bit too expensive for what I'm getting out it. Mind that this is purely subjective and others may feel differently about the actual value of the chair itself.
I don't recommend this chair at all for the amount of money it costs. Is I could I would refund it to be honest.