|Item Weight||66 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||24.8 x 31.8 x 42.5 inches|
|Origin||Made in USA|
Steelcase Leap Plus Task Chair: Fully Adjustable - Live Back Technology - Natural Glide System - Thermal Comfort - Firmness Control - Adjustable Arms/Seat Depth - Burgundy
|Price:||$1,417.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Steelcase's #1 best-selling, ergonomic office chair featuring patented technology in the seat and back proven to increase productivity
- Leap's LiveBack® changes shape to mimic the movement of the spine and supports your body as you move
- Natural Glide System™ technology enables you to comfortably recline while keeping your body aligned with your work so as not to strain your eyes, neck, or arms
- 4-way adjustable arms move in height, width, depth and pivot to better support the neck and shoulders
- Weight tested and warranted up to 500 lbs. with no loss of performance
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The streamlined, stylish contour of the Steelcase Leap chair is just the beginning. The Leap is the first chair that actually changes shape to support your movements! With its Live Back technology, it moves dynamically as your back moves, mimicking the movement of your spine; the arms of the chair move in and out, forward and back; the seat glides forward so you can recline without leaving your vision and reach zone, and stay oriented to your work. Even when leaning forward, the seat edge flexes to relieve pressure on the back of the legs. In short, the Leap chair's ergonomic advances allow you to work comfortably, and more productively, in a proven healthy manner for extended periods of time.
• Live Back technology: This built-in ergonomic design allows the back of the seat to change shape to support your entire spine.
• Natural Glide System™: The seat glides forward so you can recline without leaving your Vision and Reach Zone, and stay oriented to your work. This encourages more varied postures so there's less static load on the spine.
• Thermal Comfort: Because of slats in both its back and seat, and the special foam it uses, the Leap chair offers excellent “breathability.”
• Lower Back Firmness control: This control enables you to set a constant amount of firmness to help maintain your lower spine's natural curve.
• Upper Back Force control: Upper back force control enables you to set the amount of "push back" that you desire as you recline.
• Adjustable Seat Depth: Adjustable seat depth accommodates different body shapes for long-term comfort.
• Flexible Seat Edge: When you recline or lean forward, the seat edge flexes to relieve pressure on the back of the legs.
• Adjustable Arms: Arms telescope in and out, move forward and back, pivot and adjust up and down so you can find a position that comfortably supports the wrists, forearms, shoulders and neck.