- Series: New Ecologies for the Twenty-First Century
- Hardcover: 272 pages
- Publisher: Duke University Press Books (October 27, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0822369869
- ISBN-13: 978-0822369868
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Customer Reviews: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,912,847 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Steeped in Heritage: The Racial Politics of South African Rooibos Tea (New Ecologies for the Twenty-First Century) Hardcover – October 27, 2017
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Compelling and prescient . . . Steeped in Heritage is a fascinating exploration of the dynamics surrounding identity and its ties to things and places in a racist, capitalist context."
About the Author
"Truly epic" - Laurell K. Hamilton Learn more
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|