Cubase 5 Retail
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Complete cross-platform Music Production software supporting the latest 32-bit and 64-bit oprating systems
- Flagship Cubase 5 provides the most complete suite of tools for recording, editing, mixing and arranging of all your midi, audio and notation.
- Includes the REVerence convolution reverb, Variaudio for putstanding vocal pitch-correction, Loop-Mash, Groove Agent One and more
- VST Expression working with instrument articulations, allowing seamless, transparent and most importantly, integrated editing of articulations with full control over multiple articulations in the Key and Score Editors.
- Surround Mixing: All Cubase 5 VST3 plug-ins are fully surround-ready, intelligently adapting their I/O configuration as required for mono, stereo or surround.
- Complete cross-platform Music Production software
- Supporting the latest 32-bit and 64-bit oprating systems
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
As far as the features etc go, it rates a four or five out of five. However documentation and support only rate maybe a two or even a one. The help system does not even rate that well. However, I believe that a lot of software houses related to the music industry are quite poor in this area as well. Anyway, like I said, my biggest complaint is its poor documentation and non-existent context based help. Or any help system at all. Links to the pdf based manuals does not a help system make, and is quite frankly just plain lame. Everything around this area needs to be improved a great deal.
Cubase does have an extensive user base with a good online community hosted at [...]t. Unfortunately the Steinberg folks let the community provide most of the answers that Steinberg should be providing. Again, this seems to be the (very sad) industry standard. One thing that bothers me is that they insist you have a registered version of Cubase for you to join, search, or post to their web forums. I would prefer that it be open so that people who may use other DAWs can comment or possibly lend insight.Read more ›
However, Installing and getting it operational was a nightmare (installed on WinXP(64) the LCC software protection was shocking to install and kept crashing.
And I searched for DAYS on online forums to find info on the various errors that came up when it failed to install.
BIG RECOMMENDATION FOLKS... find ALL the necessary windows updates FIRST!!!
Esp the windows media updates.
Search the web by typing in the error code and DON'T GIVE UP.
Cubase5 is a great program and even better on a 64bit OS because of the extended memory use (in our case 8Gb)
There is No mastering suite in Cubase5... I'm still researching that.
the Steinberg Forums worked but were equally as frustrating to use because they kept on rejecting my logins..
NOT GOOD FOR A NEW CUSTOMER!!!!!!!
IT ALL SOUNDS A BIT NEGATIVE DOESN'T IT?
But to be fair (on US, the customer) I don't think it should take days of installing and re-installing (OS as well) to have an operational program..
it works fine as a box of new kittens now.. Was it worth it??? Hmmmmmmmmm
it ever works...
this is one of the dumbest programs we have seen
in past 30 yrs regarding install...
so money minded, that even after doing all that merry go round
with numbers upon numbers, and emails, etc etc etc
in the end,
upon install, it crashes.
so much for this ...
they cannot make it work from ground up,
we look forward to what it might do
if we ever get it up
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am highly upset with The Peace House. This product will not install and they need to get in touch with me asap. Read morePublished on April 24, 2013 by Samuel C Battle II
Amazing DAW. Easier to navigate and look at than Pro Tools, but still probably a step down from the Logic series in terms of "user-friendliness".Published on August 10, 2011 by YesYouShould