Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

Stella
Format: DVD|Change

on December 8, 2016
I love this movie. I wish they had it on amazon prime streaming. But they don't. This is such a good movie to watch it really puts the idea of sacrifice to the forefront of what it means to love someone. They should remake it maybe or at minimum remaster it.
on April 10, 2017
Not sure what to think of this dvd. To each their own I guess.
on June 10, 2017
great price
on September 8, 2017
waiting to watch it. Have seen movie before
on February 18, 2018
Sad like the movie Beaches
on December 31, 2015
Love this movie, gets me every time !!!😢
on November 28, 2016
This has been been one of my favorite movies for a long time. I was very excited when I found it on Amazon. I have already watched it 10 times.
on August 8, 2017
Exactly what they said. DVD in excellent condition!!! Love this movie
on March 19, 2010
This is a fantastic movie about love and sacrifice. It demonstrates what true love means, and in this case, it is shown through the love of a mother for her daughter. I would recommend this movie to anyone who loves someone else. I actually enjoyed it just as much, if not more, the second time around when I shared it with my mom and aunt. I knew what was to come and cried even harder. A great movie to share with a friend, a parent, a sibling, a co-worker, just about anyone who has the heart to love someone so much that they would do anything for them. A movie you would want to own!!!!
on October 29, 2015
If you love Bette Midler you will enjoy this movie. One of her earlier movies and very sentimental, but enjoyable. The self-sacrifice of her Stella character makes the movie lean toward a soap opera storyline.