Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stella McCartney Stella 0.33 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on January 16, 2014
I loved the size of this rollerball and the useage extended for months. The product exceeded my expectations for longevity and this perfume receives many compliments. I believe it's because it's unfamiliar to most. A hidden secret :)
on January 17, 2013
I thought I was ordering her new perfume LILY. But Stella was a nice surprise. I like it and wear it frequently.
on October 17, 2012
Stella rollerball lasts about six months. Easy access from my purse. I can't afford the full-size bottle, so the rollerball is a nice alternative. The scent "sells itself."
on November 27, 2008
I bought this without smelling it, and it was a treat. Nice and soft, and the roll on ball is metal and doesn't stick. Very easy to apply and nice to bring with you if you want a touch up.
on January 13, 2009
Bought this as a present for my daughter. She was thrilled, as it is her favorite scent. Seemed a bit pricy to me, but worth the results.
on May 22, 2010
This is the perfect perfum for having in your bag! It's small, so it will fit in any bag!
on October 30, 2014
Nice light scent of rose and peony! The roller ball is great to keep on hand for repeated applications throughout the day.
The scent does not last long though it is quite lovely.
on June 4, 2014
I love this perfume. It smells great and I love the tube, it has a little rolling ball on the top to apply. It was a little pricey, but worth it.
on October 3, 2014
Loved it! This is my favorite scent. I wish Amazon had more of the rollerball for purchase! The perfume arrived in great condition and on time.
on January 15, 2014
This was bought as a gift for my daughter. It's one of her favorites. The rollerball design is great for carrying in your purse.