Stellabotte Triceps Enhancer Rope 46"
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Material is Samthane 2-in-1 braided polyester and is one of the highest quality rigging lines available. Its flexibility and quality is a key element making it more effective for triceps training.
- Each rope is handmade and hand seared in the USA. Overall length of rope alone is 46". Rope is thinner, longer, and easier to grip compared to a standard triceps rope, making it more effective for triceps strengthening.
- Rope design (i.e. length, width, knots) permits full extension of the triceps. Rope ideal for the Rope Pushdown and Rope Overhead Extension exercises (as pictured).
- Rope supported by steel hook that connects into any cable system.
- Color: Orange
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Stellabotte Triceps Enhancer Rope is designed to enhance the strength and development of the largest muscle in the upper arm (the triceps brachii, located in the back of the upper arm). Because of its design, the Stellabotte Triceps Enhancer Rope reduces injury risk (but only when used with proper weight-training techniques). For further details on proper usage, please refer to "Weight Training Without Injury: Over 350 Step-by-Step Pictures Including What Not to Do!"
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
For reference, I am a 5'5" woman and I have pretty small hands.
Anyway, my home gym came with a triceps rope but I am not a big fan of that rope, which is the standard type. It is short, not particularly flexible, and the knobs on the end of it are basically too big for me to grasp. It is hard to reach when in the "up" position and thus it is hard for me to have good form when working the triceps. But I WANT to work the triceps so that my arms have more shape as I continue to lose weight.
This Stellabotte rope, by comparison, is ideal for someone like me. The knots on the end where you hold it fit in my hands quite well. They are easy to hold on to, whether I am wearing weightlifting gloves or not. They don't slip in my grip and they are comfortable in my hands.
Also, the sides of this are longer than a standard rope so they are easier for me to reach! And, they're much more flexible, which makes it easier to have good form. (For example exercises, see the main page product images, where there are some clear demo photos.) This rope seems fine supporting the amount of weight I am using, though I will admit that is rather low at the moment as I am testing different exercises out and seeing what my capacity is. (I am new to using a cable system to work out.)
This has a metal loop you can attach to any carabiner-style clip (your cable system probably comes with some clips). It was very easy to install on my machine. I'm really happy I got the chance to try this rope.
Product provided for evaluation purposes.
This rope is durable, long (longer than others I've tried), and well made.