- Publisher: Hudson Street Press; 1 edition
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007F7ROZU
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.2 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,837,589 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Stem Cell Hope: How Stem Cell Medicine Can Change Our Lives Hardcover
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
“A tour de force of storytelling.”
“Infuses a difficult scientific subject with intrigue, passion, and fun.”
“Park’s book proves there is truly stem cell hope for all of us, not just hype.”
About the Author
Alice Park is a senior reporter with Time magazine, currently serving as head of science coverage. She lives in New York City.