Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on November 4, 2014
I hate this movie but my son has a thing for talking dogs with bad actors. It is a two thumbs up from him. I have a finger for it but it is not a thumb.... At least I don't have to rent this god awful movie again from red box.
on August 11, 2014
Too cute. Reminiscent somewhat of both Lady and the Tramp and Look Who's Talking Now where the city dog and the country dog start out hating each other but learn to love and like each other when it means helping out their respective owners. I always have loved dog movies anyway and family dogs movies in particular. Your kids will be delighted and it will tickle the kid in you.
on December 21, 2013
This film is a low-budget knock-off of Home Alone, except with a thin plot, poor acting, weak dialog worthy of a high school writing class, and dogs, one of which carries things in its mouth. According the film's Facebook page, the film was shot over a couple of weeks at someones home in Canada (at least the scenery and cold weather seemed authentic). Despite the producers' best intentions, and a large number of people in the credits, in the end my assessment was "why bother?"
on September 4, 2016
It's was and is an good I"don't give about 4 stars but it's not an movie I would watch over & over again maybe every two or three months but not bad.
on September 24, 2015
Two dogs different backgrounds become friends to save there owners. From crime of people who worked with the. I highly recommend it for all ages.
on September 25, 2016
My girls (5 and 8) love this movie. It's a little cheesy but I even laughed out loud at a few parts. This is a good family movie
on May 26, 2014
real good move i would tell a friend about this movie thank you

it was worth buying andit cam fast to my home
on February 22, 2014
A fine family movie. The dogs are great! Love the entire movie was made. Great Family movie 5 stars! Dogs are great!
on May 24, 2014
My 9 year old daughter loves this movie. We started out by renting it and she loved it so much, we had to buy it.
on December 22, 2014
My puppy dog and I love this movie. One thing I do dislike is the two criminals on the movie. They were so faky.